Welcome!

Search results

1. Cristian

Cristian's Gallery

Hello, I hope you enjoy this ''gallery''. Regards! Pokémons : Stantler Remake Christmas Stantler Abra Remake Onix Remake Crystal Onix Onix comparison (Thanks to Lajrra) Haunter Remake Halloween Haunter Noctowl Remake Noctowl comparison New Halloween Noctowl Halloween...
  2. Cristian

What would you say, if I say that I'm back? - Cristian (Designer)

Finally, I've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Finally I have my new computer. A few months ago I said I was back, but I had some problems and my computer stopped working, now I have this new computer and I can go back to Padventures. I hope the anwsers of STAFF members and all of...
  3. Cristian

I'm Back (Again) Cristian.

Hey guys, I'm back, finally, I did not have much time to play and work here, but now I'm back, in a few days I'm going to buy a new computer,and would like to return to work in PA (although that has to decide the staff..) I'll be back more active and more prepared than ever. Regards! Cristian.
  4. Cristian

I'm Back guys :D

I've been a while without connecting, but now I'm back and I come to help and work as always, I hope you understand that we are all human and have studies ^^ greetings! Cristian
  5. Cristian

Choose your favourite remake colour!

Hi, I'm making this post because I saw a lot of ''Disagree comments'' about the new Cloned Charizard/Cloned Blastoise/Cloned Arcanine... and here you can choose the best colour for that 3 pokes... New Cloned Blastoise : I think its more better than the last one... New Cloned Charizard ...
  6. Cristian

New Vehicle in PA!

Hi PA, I'm here to show you this new vehicle JUST for make RACE's, will be added in the new update of the game. currently we are working on it (ending it) good, with nothing more to say ... enjoy the video!
  7. Cristian

With the players of Real Madrid [May 2006]

Hi PA, I want to share these pictures, I took many years ago, when I went to the sports city.. there i did a lot of photos with the players. They were : Iker casillas, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy and others.. little by little I will be posting the images... Iker Casillas [May 2006]
  8. Cristian

Do you like this Remake?

In this post I will show the new remakes and if the STAFF are agree I add the mark it here [X] - The STAFF and the players are agree to add it. [X] - The STAFF and the players did not agree to add it. [ ] - Nothing yet...
  9. Cristian

Trading items with other OT

Ok reported.
  10. Cristian

Cristian is back!

So... as the title says... I'm back PA! :D apparently my pc is fixed, I hope not any problem ... I promise to bring even more graphic and much more help to the game! Love you PA!!! :D
  11. Cristian

Christmas Event - New NPC !

In a Christmas as is the PA, we could not forget the classic Santa Claus and would like everyone's opinions, to see if they like the idea, well, my idea is a new character in the Christmas event, call: Santa Kachu or Santa Klachu, Pikachu will be a dress with classic Santa Claus costume and this...
  12. Cristian

Cristian's Shop

Sell: I sell 30 diamonds, only good offers in Pokes or cash, I prefer $$$cash$$$ (10 diamonds : 3k) Buy: Nothing. Name In-Game : Cristian (PEARL) Post offer here.
  13. Cristian

Bugs in homes of Violet.

Hello, I have 2 errors in my house, and I think in the other houses will be the same, the first is: There is a plant above a torch in my house ... and the second and most important is that you can not put anything on the wall. here the images: http://imageshack.us/a/img542/5998/bugenmicasa.png
  14. Cristian

Speed Pixel Art - PADVENTURES - By : Cristian624

Hi, in this video I show you a speed pixel art. ^^ Enjoy It!
  15. Cristian

Cristian624 (Cristianrh) is Back.

Hi! PA! I'm Back here! If you don't remember me I'm the spriter, Regards!
  16. Cristian

Pokémons with Paint.

Pokémons with Paint. Hi all, I come to share with you a picture of a gengar I did fast for Paint. In this post, you can comment and share your creations made ​​by Paint. Thank you! and enjoy it! PS: Soon I will more pokémons with paint in my spare time. Gengar. Thanks, Enjoy It!
  17. Cristian

:D Selling :D

Sell Cloned Raichu [Almost 59] [M] [In Yellow Ball] Eevee [31] [F] Buy Nothing Offer in this thread or in game (Name in game : Cristianrh)(PEARL)
  18. Cristian

Duel invitation ''Inites''

14:38 Infernal is preparing to invite you to duel! 14:38 Infernal inites you to duel between 6 pokemon(s)! 14:38 Duel invitation from Infernal has expired!
  19. Cristian

I offer myself as a creator of sprites for the game (guaranteed quality)

English: As the title I would like to help in the graphics of the game. I'm a spriter / pixel artist took 3 ½ years working on Pixel Art I created sprites for Dragon Ball Z, Saint seiya and many others. My name is Cristian, I'm from Spain. They need a sample, so I created a remake of Charizard...
Back