Welcome!

Search results

1. H

TM Task System

Well, is really nice to have ways to make TMs, is good for the economy and everything. But the way it is right now is really boring, you have to kill 10.000 of the same pokemon so you have the tm, or untill you drop. I'd Like to suggest something less boring, I mean, killing the same poke over...
  2. H

Dex Heat Rotom

Just right now I gave it a dex but it tells the moves of Rotom, not Heat rotom.
  3. H

Didnt get Points

Player without forum account donated yesterday by cellphone from Brazil didn't get his points Player name: Mamoshuirj Pearl
  4. H

Bug And Client Stop Working

What could my friend do so he can play again? When he tries to open the client:
  5. H

Idea of a New Archievement

I was thinking and something came to me: Since the admins are thinking in new stuff to increase PA players, New world... maybe this archievement could be created: put an option in the website when people are creating their accounts that if they were invited by someone in game, put there the name...
  6. H

Can't Get in Pa Untill now

I alread made the download from both sites but PA doesnt wants to update so I can't play if anybody could help me!
  7. H

Tm Case's Event Bugged

I can't pick it because says that I already took it but I didn't. I think it's happening because this morning I took some reward that belonged to the same number that TM Case belongs now! If any Admin can do something about this. Because from what I know I'm Not the only one it's happening with...
  8. H

Ideas of Improvements of Spawns and New Quests

Those ideas were made by me: Leozimbolado and Juto We first started thinking about the "Elementals Islands" those which needs quests to get in like: Fire Island, Grass Island, Water Island and Ghost Island. We think that isn't necessary create new spawns but modify and improve those which we...
  9. H

I've been hacked

Please help me i dont know how i got hacked i've changed my password but is saying that i have no characters please help me
  10. H

Leozimbolado's Shop

Buy Nothing Msg Here or In Game: Leozimbolado
  11. H

Missing pokes

My porygon2 disappeared of the house i don't remember the level but it has tms 33 and 14
  12. H

[Support] GuildHouse

Well, as the info of the guildhouse says I (Leozimbolado) am here, speaking in the name of my guild The Best's of Pearl to ask PA, Nino that we want this guildhouse
  13. H

[Recovery] Halloween Ariados

Thanks to all staff that made my pokes come back to me but theres a problem, my halloween ariados is in level 1 if u can fix that D i appreciate that ( if u guys want some pic just tell me) and for last but no less important MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU GUYS DDD
  14. H

[Recovery] Lost 2 pokemons in cp

Well those days i was looking to my tentacruel 62 to level up and looking to my parasect 81(i am not sure about the level) but they are not in my cp, i didnt sell any of them they just disapeared thanks anyway
  15. H

Sell Meganium

sell meganium 130 male full xp with tm 33 best offers: Chancey 104 with tm 33 + gengar 116m + 1.5k ~~~~ 23k cash msg me leozimbolado
  16. H

Tini + cash for nair

I want to change my dratini 42f more cash for your Dragonair any level any sex Leozimbolado.
  17. H

Togetic with tm thunder bolt

ADM's please resolve my problem, idk if someone already posted it but my togetic has tm thunder bolt, and it can't use this power i don't know why. Thanks Leozimbolado
  18. H

About TOGETIC

I WANT TO KNOW IF TOGETIC IN THIS UPDATE WILL BE TOGEKISS, I KNOW THAT IT IS FROM 3rd GENERATION BUT A FRIEND SAID THAT SAW TOGEKISS IN THE TEST SERVER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW I AM CRAZZY ABOUT IT! Thanks, Leozimbolado from Pearl.
  19. H

Chancey - Blissey

I didn't understand somethings, like chancey evolves to Blissey at level 100, but all ataks of blissey are 105 more, and some pokes that you caught you cant use the powers because the pokes are too low! Thank you. Leozimbolado, Pearl!
  20. H

The Bests [LT]

This post os for prints of The Bests' members! Come Dragonite, welcome!! img860.imageshack.us/img860/9175/nite2.jpg
Back