Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Testserver Beta2 - Saturday 7 - April

o.O the best birthday present =D (9 april my birthday ) =D great news o/
  2. L

Client crash (the preocedment above dont work)

Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 870 @ 2.93GHz GeForce 9800 GTX 2GB RAM I pause my antivirus for 5 minutes (avast7free) and the client open normal. but after this 5 mins close again... i'll need create a "exception". The most...
  3. L

i have already tried both ... but don't work... =X the client close but don't appear an error box.
  4. L

Today i tried to open PA client and appear this obs.: the red border. And after 10-15 seconds the client close. I have already downloaded the client again, reboot computer and don't solve... attt Zioth Devol
  5. L

New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

Good job alba alba to Brazilian people would be good if u sell diamonds in this site .boacompra.com .i think all the Brazilian people who have played tibia know this site. obs.: i cant put link att Jose Devol / Lord Devol
  6. L

Respawn

pokemons don't respawn ...
  7. L

PADVENTURES BRASIL. 1st Supported Fansite for Brasillians

Insane have another 2 if u don't know. fafon great job =D
  8. L

I was deleted.

Why jano stoped the video when baned the 3 first????? have something hidden in this case!
  9. L

More Security & Decoration to Houses

i liked the idea...
  10. L

Begginer Island

imageshack.us/f/94/semttulomk.png i cannot put images.... =D. I think this island is the best only need 1 npc selling pokeballs o/ (and who have more than 1 pokemon isn't allowed to leave the island)
  11. L

Begginer Island

i know have in the map(i have the bulba key and char there) but why the new people don't go there =X
  12. L

Begginer Island

Hello people. i don't know where i need post this but... I have make this post only to try to find 1 answer. Why the begginer Island don't exist anymore new characters aren't allowed to go there. att Zioth Devol
  13. L

Eggs tranform into a broom :,c

Vampire Annie try to post on support... maybe there some admin will anwser you. att Zioth Devol
  14. L

Diamonds

I liked this o/... someone can send PM to me and explain how i thanks the post????? (dont have thanks button)
  15. L

Halloween Gastly evolve bug

have something hidden in this photo... i think its fake because if the game will bug. will bug to all player not only 1. att Zioth Devol
  16. L

Autocatcher

put /autobot and it's all ok.... i think the pokmeons moveable is a good idea
  17. L

Share Xp Partybug

how didn't worked... i up my oddish lvl 6 to lvl 26 doing this o.O you can ask the Sideshowbob
  18. L

Share Xp Partybug

but a few days ago i was doing this and work =X
  19. L

Share Xp Partybug

Today i (lvl 54) and my friend (lvl 47) started a party to lvl up my clefable. both of us was fishing whit the shared xp enabled. When i kill the wild pokemon his pokemon dont win experience only the character. When he kill the pokmons only my charcter win the xp...
  20. L

Tipo eu começei esse site quando saiu o evento de hallowen mas sozinho eu desisti de...

Tipo eu começei esse site quando saiu o evento de hallowen mas sozinho eu desisti de continuar... nem foi divulgado. http://padventures-fansite.webs.com se voce quiser ajuda para passa para eng so pedir =D att Dauler (Zioth Devol - Pearl)
Back