Welcome!

Search results

1. Z

Hey

Hey man join pearl so I have someone to talk with, both server have sooo many people that don't speak English and it's quite annoying but I'm not sure which has more English speaking players.
  2. Z

Reward of Present Box

I don't like the idea, high levels have so many bags/buy so many bags and they could get so many boxes. It's a 2% to get box 3 so if you think statisticly about it you would only need 50 bags to get it once, and I know people who have atleast 1000 bags so statisticly they would get 20 box 3...
  3. Z

paypal

+1000000 All I got to say is what kind of server doesn't have pay pal thats just so stupid. I bet you there are so many people that wanted to donate but can't because you don't have pay pal. I know like 10 who want to donate plus me but we can't and it's not fair. If you get pay pal it's a win...
  4. Z

Major Johto Update - Teaser II

Yeah I know lol.
  5. Z

Major Johto Update - Teaser II

I dont think they should tell us what you can get from the boxes, it should be a surprise and unknown. I like it when it's all new and no one knows what you can get, eventually people will find out but until then it should be a mystery, well thats my opinion of the boxes.
  6. Z

About Pure Cash

I agree with this kinda, I mean some pokemon can cost 1k~10k and to get that kind of money from fishing/selling pokes will take you soo long. Soon people will run out of money and will only be trading pokes which is not good. I'm not sure if this is true or not but I think it's close, I couldn't...
  7. Z

Russian channel

I think it would be cool, there are russian players including me.
  8. Z

Starter box - Box 1

People would just make new charcters to get lots of boxes.
  9. Z

Hello Everyone!

Yeah it was quite nice ;S
  10. Z

Suggestion for plates.

I have this cool idea for plates. It would be nice if you could use plates too make stones. For example if you find a splash plate, get like 200 water gems, 20 water pendants, 10 water orbs and then once you get everything you talk to an NPC and craft a water stone. Idk if this idea is any good...
  11. Z

Hello Everyone!

Haha will do, so tired of all these brs and polish people.
  12. Z

Hi everyone

I just found this sever and I wanted to introduce myself. Also I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me out/give me some hints. It would be really helpful if someone would. Name: Promaz~~~World: Pearl
  13. Z

Hello Everyone!

Hi everybody, I've been looking for a good american Pokemon server and I have stumbled over this one, does anyone mind helping me a bit or giving me some hints? My name is Promaz and I play on pearl.
Back