Welcome!

Search results

1. sircrocodile

new sprites suggestions

in november 23rd was released the pokemon game for the 3DS "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Magnagate and the Infinite Labyrinth" and the games pokemon mystery dungeon is where the tibia pokemon ots get the sprites here is some pics of the new game: http://www.serebii.net/dungeoninfinity/pics.shtml...
  2. sircrocodile

exp in the mod

when i use the modules to see the exp % of my pokemon it doesn't up until i save the pokemon and show it again
  3. sircrocodile

my signature ;D

4. sircrocodile

Hyper bug

i enter in the TV and the char there don´t move then i try yo move mi char in the channel <,< and i start to fish when im in the TV if anyone can´t see the image its not my fault :s XD and there you can´t see mi body only my name and i can use my pokemon too and in that moment the channel was...
  5. sircrocodile

Ddos

in other ot the admin do a alternative server with the same information but you wouldn´t save anything there why don´t do a alternative server of PA when the ot are in Ddos
  6. sircrocodile

catch with balls

in pokegame when a pokemon are going to be captured it roll left and right 3 times why not here put that to do it more interesting when someone try to catch something sorry i don´t put something it roll but 1 or 2 or 3 times it can roll 1 time and broke and 2 times too and 3 too but if it roll 3...
  7. sircrocodile

hypno

I know it´s the sleeper pokemon i want to start: move dream eater its a psychic move why in the game its a ghost move ???? it can use nightmare too why it don´t have it ????
  8. sircrocodile

otra ves "guilds"

como cerraron el post anterior vi que banearon a un we con una foto de un alakazam cloned que estaba tapando en la quest 100+ lo que me hiso pensar como un gm banea a un we con solo un pokemon y disque se reia hay van mis puntos de vista 1.- el kazam que el tenia no tenia el look del kazam osea...
  9. sircrocodile

guilds

quiero saber en cual guild esta un gm para tener proteccion de el por si me molestan en el juego
  10. sircrocodile

the poke eggs

In pokemon when you have a egg it says 3 things to know how many time it will have to hatch if the gms can do that it can be good
  11. sircrocodile

dewgong

i know dewgong do debug when use "rest" some players abuse of that power in pvp or hunt areas do something ADM,GM
  12. sircrocodile

problems with 2 diamonds

3 days ago i buy 2 diamonds with msg with mexican cel and i never get the 2 diamonds and the msg get the $30 pesos of each diamond GM HELP what i can do i can´t stay 2 days for 1 payment and i do 2 :s
Back