Welcome!

Search results

1. B

[Guide] NPC'S Christmas Event 2019

For anyone finding trouble with the location of Felix Waites
  2. B

Kazam minor change

Hi I've been wondering if is possible to make a minor tweak in one of Alakazam skills. The reason for that change is that since alakazam lost recover ages ago he was he went from a very good psychic pokemon to do hunts for one that rarelly anybody uses. What I propose is that Telekinesis is...
  3. B

Jamaal Hogsett, Melodi Roberge and Alva Lindley - North of Slateport
  4. B

Marguerite Sidoti and Hollie Thoman - Lilycove's Safari
  5. B

Kirstin Litke - On a mountain east of Olivine
  6. B

Roy Basden and Aleshia Rael - Dive spot in National park
  7. B

Carl Butkovich - Mountain north of Rustboro
  8. B

Traci Brzezinski - north Mauville
  9. B

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

hi, you guys could have warned us that the piece of cake is not tradable x.x I got one expecting to sell it since I was low on cash, would have got a random box 3 instead, oh well...
  10. B

hi sorry if someone already answered this but, can someone tell me until when can we use the !tokens command, and when will the lottery be so we have a deadline to buy or sell lottery tickets? ty
  11. B

yesterday played for 2,5 hours and got around 60 tokens per hour this event is a lot harder than I expected. I was killing pokes that drop only one token tho, dont know the best place to farm this yet...
  12. B

Fishing :c

Hi, before everything, I read the thread for with the plans for future and was indeed very glad that this system was getting reworked. I'm struggling to get from fishing 71 to 72, was only using super rod (because I assumed that with it was gonna get more exp) and realized after hours that it...
  13. B

Make Chest Quests great again!

It is a nice idea, I member when I started playing and was delighted with all the possibles chest quests you could do(tried to do all the quests in that polish website), member dying a lot of times trying to solo a few of them when was low leveled without cash and good pokemons. Now more than 7...
  14. B

[Buy] Buy Mage Hat

Bought it, whomever sold it to me in market thank you very much, god bless you
  15. B

[Buy] Buy Mage Hat

bump?
  16. B

Halloween Eve suggestion

Can I suggest Spawn of Halloween Boss Pokemons in the PVP during the Halloween Evening (October 31)? lots of Wizzard Espeons too please TY :14:
  17. B

[Buy] Buy Mage Hat

pm ingame to me Sgt Paul Jackson :D or you can also send me a private message here in the forum
  18. B

Autoloot remake

this update is awesome thank you for the excellent work! NJ
  19. B

[Buy] Mage's hat (second addon mage outfit)

Hi, I'm looking to buy Mage's Hat, I don't know when was the last raid that the Magicians Espeon appeared but if anyone still have this item I can give you a good offer for it, Msg me in game or leave a comment here, thanks. ---------------- EDITED ------------------ I'M OUT OF MONEY...
  20. B

Halloween Weekend [Nov. 17~20, 2017]

Increase the time limit for delivering the goods in the 3rd mission please. For free players is really hard to do this on only 20 minutes. The plane johto-hoenn takes around 15mins leaving only 5min to rush to the npc, considering the need to also get on a train its nearly impossible, making it...
Back