Welcome!

Search results

1. F

Last Hit Bug

Hello! today i was on Kyogre Raid, and won a last hit but dont loot nothing... absolitly nothing. i think it was a bug because i was at the raid when boss since it was full life. not even message on log i recieve. 18:10 Primal Kyogre has fallen, most damage: Soksok, last hit: Falconflu...
  2. F

Football Tournament

Falconflu/diamond Datas drala/diamond Vernes/diamond
  3. F

Poni Island - Bug reports

Sorry. I was off on the game, because it i dont put coordinates.
  4. F

On galarian ponytas, you cant use dig to return to galarian farfetch'd. Also when u use find hole to go to lvl 300 place, u cant return, just using TP. Is the same in a small place near alolan geodudes... have a find hole with absolutly nothing on down and u cant return.
  5. F

When use surf near dhelmise island if u touch any edge, ur client close and u return to celadon cp
  6. F

About alolan exeggutor when u kill him and throw balls, the count catch % goes to normal exeggutor form
  7. F

4th Alolan Island - Poni

nice!!
  8. F

Absol/mega absol

Bumpppppp!!!!
  9. F

Pokemon Addon Contest

Uchiha Typlhosion :D Falconflu/Diamond
  10. F

hypno

Sorry for my mistake. I have no idea. I just talk because i think it work as old hypnosis
  11. F

hypno

Maybe can make hypnosis like stick web or imprison will improve this champ
  12. F

End of (p)adventure

have a good life bro \o its a pleasure meet you :D see you
  13. F

Absol/mega absol

Hello everyone! today ill talk about absol and the moveset :D actualy absol is not the wrostly pokemon ever. but, he's not too good to some things... for ex: on hunt he have foul play expensive atack and is good. but if we compare with another dark pokemons actualy he dont have any reasons to...
  14. F

[CURRENT] Held Items - Disccussion/Suggestions

Hello everyone! i was thinking about held Weakness Policy. And this item do not do same effect than oficial pokemon... and is unusual held if you compare with others. My suggestion is change their effect condition and DMG%: "If the holder is hit by a super effective move, it consumes the...
  15. F

Arcanine

I think fire leash is a good deal! dont need change to magma storm. and about heat wave to close combat, will lost 1 more area atack to hunt. i dont think is difficult to hit, because actualy i can clean 1 wave on ice 200 using just arcanine without change poke. actualy i think arcanine is great
  16. F

Pokemon Addon Contest

Can you specify the dimensions of art? or send a link with pictures? :D
  17. F

[Support] Issues in cloned island

Also when u was on raichu and click on minimap to go where c geot live, client crash too
  18. F

2nd PA Car Racing Tournament

Falconflu/Diamond
  19. F

Hitmonchan

Bumpppppppppp
  20. F

Servers have been migrated

after years playing with bad ping. we can play well again \o
Back