Welcome!

Search results

1. Jhon Klein

Insulting Brazil :a

I think it's not allowed to insult like that so it's here ..
  2. Jhon Klein

PA 2012 Winter Tournament

Trainer name - Jhon Klein Server - Pearl Bracket - A Nationality - Brazilian
  3. Jhon Klein

Pokes 130 :d

Message me in game ! Maybe who knows .. (: Message me in game too. But please, don't give me noob offers ... Lika that: 17:31 Ramzes [84]: 4k 17:31 Ramzes [84]: ?
  4. Jhon Klein

Tutor Selection Process -- PEARL PORTUGUESE --

Character Name: Jhon Klein Nationality:Brazil :) Languages: Portuguese, English, French, little spanish and Dutch.
  5. Jhon Klein

Blez's Mapping Works.

WOW NICE ! You have now magic level 3 0o !
  6. Jhon Klein

Retired.

Everybody know that the end is the best, is for that i'm the last on the list (: Just kidding ;). Good lucky in rl bro, you are one of the best friends that i made in game. I'll never forgot you and i hope that you will come back the earlier possible. Sorry for my english. But you know what i...
  7. Jhon Klein

I prefere stay with the 130 one or sell for pure cash. But when you see me in game, tell me your offer.
  8. Jhon Klein

Yes I am :s
  9. Jhon Klein

I want only cash, thank you :d ... No thank you. Prefer stay with the 130 one.
  10. Jhon Klein

Sergio Ramos Shop

Sell Snorlax 130F with TM33. :) Offer me ?
  11. Jhon Klein

about C Gengar.

I think the best is test C Gengar 120 and Gengar 120 in the same poke. Like duel vs one dragonite 100 or any other, because gengar and c gengar have one diference on life, defense..
  12. Jhon Klein

I just recieve offers :D But for Onix I can sell it for 15k in cash if you want :x For all other pokemons give me you offer :d
  13. Jhon Klein

Selling for you guys: -Snorlax {130} {Female} {TM33 Reflect} -Onix {130} {Male} -Electabuzz {130} {Female} -Chansey {130} {TM33 Reflect} -Scyther {130} {Female} -Porygon {130} Send me your offers here or in game Jhon Klein - Pearl
  14. Jhon Klein

Bug with npc ?

Yes someone explain me that in game. Thank you Bosnian ;) Likes all times helping. Problem resolved, closed thread.
  15. Jhon Klein

Bug with npc ?

Hello, I have here a bug, I don't know what is ... e.e I'm on npc Leire on celadon and I can't buy anything ! I have money and free slot but I can't buy û.Ü Could someone help me ? :D Here's a print for show us.
  16. Jhon Klein

Happy birthday Gabinhu!

Happy BD Gaybinhu ;) <3 ! Gogo Zard manolo ! Tamo ae cntg smp que precisar, e vaamo com esses pokes 130 ae ;) !
  17. Jhon Klein

!Annonytrolls!~[LT]~Pearl

Gzzz Guuyz and nice LT'. Following you ;)
  18. Jhon Klein

About Box 4 quest.!

I like it and I think that admin's can maybe think about it. I don't know why exist a box 4 if nobody can get it .. It's like Mewtwo, Zapdos, Moltres and all others. They exist but impossible to get u.U Why they exist so ? Box 4 is maybe the quest for make some ppl come back to game because all...
  19. Jhon Klein

[LT] ~ The Hooligans

Gzzz Guyz and thanks for all followers ;] I don't have much time for exp and post now .. All is that I login just for try to catch my lapras <3 And just for info .. Guild is now inviting players 90+ ;] Talk with me, Saavy or Bayer in game ;]
  20. Jhon Klein

[LT] ~ The Hooligans

Gzz Saavy and thanks for all followers of LT :D Gogo Hooligans !
Back