Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Hi ^^ Power Abuser in Spanish-Chat?

@masterblade in my opinion it name is Power Abuse ^^ now, cya im going to sleep... and good job Dark Bleazer ^^
  2. M

I don't see any - insulting, racist, sexually related, drug-related, harassing or generally objectionable statements or symbols - in this mensage... if u take this like a insult... repeat, "I think when a people has bad humor, do not retaliated with his friends..."
  3. M

don't put me in this group of people... And, can u show me the rule where u can do this? and what about put urself Adove* the another players? u think u are more than us?
  4. M

I think when a people has bad humor, do not retaliated with his friends... http://46.105.24.210/attachment.php?attachmentid=4993&d The Tutor Dark Bleazer/Mistic Afrodita, Muted me without legal razon... so, im my opinion it is Power Abuse... he told me they need to learn how to speak to a...
  5. M

[Sell] Selling A Nice Pokemon

Got Best Offer? how much is it?
  6. M

[Support] Why i can't enter in Game?..

Right!, i think about this because only a few of players are online in both server's x'd... but Thanks billy, maybe u can make a post with some information about this, for people like me who dont know what happen ^^ cya soon!
  7. M

[Support] Why i can't enter in Game?..

Mcrick Pearl I has dowloaded the lastest Version 2.5, but... when i install it and open the client it say's Version 2.4... so, i got any error or debug? i cant enter to the game. Like when i dont have Connection to internet... if anyone can help me i prefer it in Spanish. i will wait for us.! ^^
  8. M

Tutors Recruitment: Pearl [Portuguese and Spanish]

Character Name: Mcrick Languages: Spanish & English Chat to use: Spanish Chat
  9. M

[Sell] Mcrick's Shop

Bumped
  10. M

[Sell] Mcrick's Shop

For Sell: Dragonite 86F Sold Chansey alm104 with TM:ThunderBolt MEganium 90F Umbreon 104M Sold Metal Coat Sold Cloned Farfetch'D 75F TM:X-Scissors Arcanine 105M TM:Attract Gyarados 101M Alakazam 108M Buying: SnorlaxM 80+Without TM Porygon2 115 -125 Withhout TM // Bought Only Cash or Pokes in...
  11. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

yes midnight dreamer i tryed with say No but it dont answer anything... i have tryed with all i know and the support know and it cant be fixed:S yesterday i talked with van hohenheim but i think he's internet fail down because he close the report channel after answer to me :S I still waiting...
  12. M

Please Van i have along 5 or 7 days waiting for your attention :S please check my post...

Please Van i have along 5 or 7 days waiting for your attention :S please check my post http://46.105.24.210/showthread.php?25735-Johto-Box-3-Again...
  13. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

i have move it to the ground, Depot, i try to use at walls and ground too and it dosent exploit... i try to say all to salvatore and he only want he's fire orb :s
  14. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

How? it only say " u forgot something " and i have ALL items on the two orbs :s i try to say with New Orb, Create, Orb And dosent answer anything
  15. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

Bump!
  16. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

I Have Icicled Orb When i need to have Fire Orb ;S... its my fault :S:S
  17. M

Johto Box 3 Again...

Yesterday i complete the items to make johto box 3 and when i go to the second island (Fire island) i use the Orb in Ice island :S... I charged the fire orb in ice... So, now i need to get new items of the fire island ¿no? But how i do to get a new orb?... The npc only answer with (Mission) and...
  18. M

[Support] Need Help with Johto Box 3

i cant enter to rooms of dittos :S first need to complete the mission with the rocket.. and i cant complete it because its another orb that he want... and i cant do new orb because i dont know how
Back