Welcome!

Search results

1. GeeeNeville

@About an account lost

Hi im Gee Neville, an old player i want to recovery my account, but i have a serious problem, my old hotmail is deleted and i dont know the reason :S , can i recovery my account?
  2. GeeeNeville

Gee Neville's Level Up Service

Well First of all this is my First Level UP Service Some about me: Im an old Player From PA and im a Trustworthy Person And a Fair one too. Level And Prices: Level 60-80 = 180hd Level 80-100 = 250HD Level 101-110 = 280HD Level 111-120 = 330HD Level 121-130 = 400HD The Mechanics are Simply...
  3. GeeeNeville

[Complaint] @About Pokemon Palace quest

I try'd with some friends to do that quest, and at the moment its imposible to do it because the quest is asking for magmar and electabuzz, and as we know everybody evolve his pokemons to Magmortar-Electivire when will be refresh'd that quest :O? Thanks for your Attention. Sincererly, Gee...
  4. GeeeNeville

[Support] How can you play in the new Client (if u have prs with ffps).

1) Well u must right click on desktop 2) Click on propieties and u will see something like this 3) then u must click on configuration and u must change 16 bits to 32 bits 4) and finally u must open ur client carpet and click on this .exe AND THATS ALL PS: Well atleast worked for me...
  5. GeeeNeville

[Sell] Selling Pokemons

Well im selling this pokemons and i could accept cash and poke or pure cash or whatever xD! Blissey 130 Female With Rain dance and Reflect Porygon2 128 with Thunder and Reflect Tyranitar 115 Female with Water and Dark Pulse Blaziken 107 male with Attract and Lava plume Steelix 130 Female...
  6. GeeeNeville

@buying tm!

Close please
  7. GeeeNeville

[LT] Gee Neville

Well after my time of more than 2 years and half playing Pokemon Adventures i decided to make one Life Thread. I hope you enjoy watching my pictures Sincererly, Gee Neville HERE WE GO!
  8. GeeeNeville

road to tm23 bug

u can see it.
  9. GeeeNeville

@adversiting another game

this guy is announcing another game. Traslation. Johse: Lets go to Pokexgame Johse: until it open again
  10. GeeeNeville

[Complaint] @About Derty's Deletion

Well im here because "Derty" doesnt have a forum account so ill post for him, i already did a thread about his deletion. As far as i know he got undeleted then got deleted again so some staff member could help me? THanks, Sincererly, Gee Neville. PD: IM just helping him as a Good Tutor c:
  11. GeeeNeville

Teleport bug

As u can see when u use t house it teleport in the same SQM
  12. GeeeNeville

Searching a good Offer Just diamond World

Added: *Snorlax 111 Female with Sandstorm and Reflect. In game Gee Neville/Diamond. *ill upgrade my sell list weekly* POST UR OFFER!!!
  13. GeeeNeville

[Complaint] @About Derty's Deletion

Well im here to post his deletion (i dont have anything in common with him but ill help him to post because he dont have account and he dont know how to do one and post) So im just asking why he got deleted As u can see here U can catch him at Game and tell him why he got deleted...
  14. GeeeNeville

@Selling cash for rl

As u can see Heitor Hell is selling cash for real money
  15. GeeeNeville

@scizor bug

Well im here to report this bug, it happen to me many times well as u can see scizor is stocked (what i mean? he doesnt move even if i use order to move him) and only happens when i use Shredder Team
  16. GeeeNeville

Daily Points!

I want to report this bug x2 beetlejuice at daily quest
  17. GeeeNeville

[Recovery] @Lost some pokes (Just helpin')

Well im making this thread to help my guild mate Lady Jess, she's saying at guild channel about she losses 6 pokemons and they were at her house The pokemon Lost are Clefable 89 Female Blastoise 104 female Alakazam 106 Female alakazam 105 male Porygon 65 Genderless Onix 109 Male How she...
  18. GeeeNeville

[Sell] Gee Neville Shop

SELL Wigglytuff 119 Male With TM Reflect And TM Blizzard Rhyperior 125 Male With Sandstorm Snorlax 121 Female With TM Reflect and TM Sandstorm Espeon 130 Female With Shadow Ball and TM Shadow Storm Umbreon 124 Male Sandslash 107 Female With TM X-scissors and TM Rock Blast Cloned Electrode 62...
  19. GeeeNeville

[Sell] Scyther Lvl 100 [MALE] with TM Bug buzz

as the tittle says im sellin' my scyther im acceptin GOOD pokemons/cash or diamonds aswell. Let me know ur offer by replying this thread, via PM or in-game. Thanks! Sincererly, Gee Neville/Diamond.
Back