Welcome!

Search results

1. K

Dako Shop ^^

Dako Shop ^^ (Aero,Sceptile and Medicham) sell: Sceptile 125 [M] w [Dragon claw/Brick break] buy: Cloned Blastoise w [Reflect/Water pulse] or [Reflect/Fissure] Msg me in Game Nick: Dako Diamond
  2. K

Dako shop ^^

Dako shop ^^ (Aero,Sceptile and Medicham) sell: Sceptile 125 [M] w [Dragon claw/Brick break] buy: Cloned Blastoise w [Reflect/Water pulse] or [Reflect/Fissure] Msg me in Game Nick: Dako Diamond
  3. K

Sell Cloned dragonite and cloned tentacruel

Sell Cloned Dragonite lvl 130 with Reflect and brick break Sell Cloned Tentacruel lvl 101 with Water pulse and sheer cold BUY CLONED SCIZOR OR CLONED SCYTHER ANY LVL MALE msg here or in game name Dako or Arturo del corte Diamond
  4. K

Sell Cloned dragonite and cloned tentacruel

Sell Cloned Dragonite lvl 130 with reflect and brick break Sell Cloned Tentacruel lvl 101 with sheer cold and water pulse BUY CLONED SCIZOR OR CLONED SCYTHER ANY LVL MALE Pm here or in game name dako or arturo del corte diamond
  5. K

[Sell] Sell good pokes

Sell Cloned Dragonite 130[Female] with reflect and brick break Gallade 101 With Reflect and brick break
  6. K

Buy cloned vaporeon with reflect

any sex any lvl, Offert?
  7. K

[Buy] Cloned Vaporeon

Any lvl any tm any sex , say ur offert here
  8. K

[Buy] Cloned Vaporeon

Any lvl any tm any sex , say ur offert here
  9. K

About Scary Face Of Halloween Pokemon's

just want to know if this attack will stay as this , or is just are bug?. is too high damage, OP.
  10. K

[Recovery] Lost Gengar

Lost: Gengar 130 with Dark pulse and Giga drain in Moon Ball from the house of my cousin , the owner of the house is ''Diegoxxz'' my cousin and the owner of Gengar is Ladyglaceon , no have acc in forum. I therefore reported thanks. PD: sorry for my wrong english.
  11. K

[Recovery] I lost pokemon

Character name : Dako - Diegoxxz - Kevhiin PEARL
  12. K

[Recovery] Hack

bueno en realidad a mi no pero si la acc de mi primo y resulta que habían pokes míos y el también perdió varios pokes comuníquense conmigo en el juego o aquí en el foro Dako - Diegoxxz en el juego PD: lo ideal seria que el GM o Adm que me ayude hable español para poder explicarle bien los...
  13. K

Rollback in pearl

Hello ! I lost my Lapras Lvl 125 Male With Reflect And Thunder bolt in rollback :'c Im Change My cloned Alakazam 113 Male for lapras. I do not remember if I change my character Dako or Diegoxxz or Kevhiin WORLD : Pearl Pls Help Me ! PD: sorry for my english Thanks for attention, Atte Dako
  14. K

[Sell] Gardevoir Lvl 104

Have Tm Tri attack and Shadow Storm In the game you can contact to : Diegoxxz - Dako - Kevhiin World : Pearl
  15. K

[Sell] Aerodactyl :D

Seeking the best deal for Aerodactyl lvl 107 with earthquake [Male]
  16. K

[Recovery] RollBack In Pearl

my character's name's : Dako and Lion Naster and Kevhiin , Lost 4 poke's and lost 500 HD list of poke's : Onix lvl 129[Male] Purple ball , corsola lvl 56[female] , Meganium lvl 80 [female] and Electabuzz lvl 72[female] how I got : with trade's with Character : Lion Naster ( you can revise the...
  17. K

razor leaf in exeggcutor is a bug ?

well just want to know if the damage razor leaf Cd is a bug or it will be like this forever? has much damage, un lvl 82-only exeggcutor win him my lvl 106 Jolteon alone with razor leaf, takes away more than half of life to Blastoise, onyx, Rhydon and Lapras why create this post to see if you a...
  18. K

catched Magmar

mi primer buen pokemon atrapado, sin contar la box
Back