Welcome!

Search results

1. Salamon

Feel lack of interesting quests? Here's one

I read quite a lot of quest ideas suggested by players, trying to figure what that quest would reward us with. There is always a problem to agree on that matter, with one people being against some rare and precious rewards, other being greedy wanting more and more. Maybe this won't be a...
  2. Salamon

Sal aka Salamon Shoppin Centre

Buy: Nothing~ Sell: TM.23 Meteor Mash Base prices are shown above but we can always negotiate Contact ingame; Sal / Salamon
  3. Salamon

Mud Shot & Bubble Blast

First of all, mud shot is bugged. If i got proper information, it should work as sand-attack, meaning it would prevent pokes from using any moves for a couple moments, but for now, it doesnt work like that, it's just pure damage. I'm not sure if it's intended, so im reporting it as a bug Second...
  4. Salamon

incoming rebalance issue

I know you guys are working on rebalance, but i'm not quite sure what will be affected. Amount of stuns, skill setup, other changes yea, but what more? The reason why i'm bringing this up is because i noticed recently something very, very strange and unbelievable. Something, that should be...
  5. Salamon

Andyrax absence

There is quite a few people waiting for their lost pokes to be returned, and as i think Andyrax is the only person that at the moment is doing so, we're waiting almost a week now. He is absent for almost a week. Anyone know why? Anyone know when he will be back? Or maybe someone could replace...
  6. Salamon

Can't log in via mobile phone

Actually i tried it first time, at work, to log in on forum by my galaxy s4 using chrome app. When i putted my acc / password, it said 'successfuly logged in, redirecting bla bla', but after that, it redirects me to login page again, and again, and again. So basically, i can't log in via mobile...
  7. Salamon

[Recovery] new update related-lost pokes

I already wrote that on bug reports, but to retrieve pokes faster, ill list my pokes here aswell Name: Sal World: Pearl For all of them, last releases was like few days, up to week ago, as i had a small break from the game, cant remember exact date. Charizard male 95~ by trade, a long long time...
  8. Salamon

New 'custom set module' option, disappeared items

Hello, Previously, in 'modules' window, together with options like 'swag, tv, auto loot' etc, there was an empty space. After the update, when 'custom set module' option appeared and took that empty space, it removed my bag full of pokemons, some minor items like potions and motorbike. It did...
  9. Salamon

2 skills working wrong

first thing, poison powder in venomoth doesn't do any damage, just animation second thing, doubleslap in jynx (i mean wild, don't know about catched) can use doubleslap from a distance, even 5 sqm away from my poke fix this please
  10. Salamon

SPOIL Catch Rate!!

i really would like to know what is the catch chance of some pokes, and i think it won't be a problem for administrators to spoil some chances, not to all pokes but at least some basic ones, the most common, like water pokes, bulbasaur/squirtle/charmander/more low pokes often catched, and maybe...
  11. Salamon

bugged wild pokemons skills

i don't know how many people notice that, but wild pokes are bugged they are using skills with higher level required that they are actually, so like pokemon 20 lvl uses skills that needs 35 lvl normally or like that it's annoying and should be fixed, if possible
  12. Salamon

Buy Sandslash 60-65

need sandslash 60-65 lvl male/female it doesn't matter i pay 500 hd but i think we can negotiate depends on lvl pm me on forum with your nick
  13. Salamon

Charizard needs a lift

first of all, everybody will agree that he has got too low hp, if i remember 5200 hp on 80 lvl, that's just ridiculous, when some pokes with 2 evolutions (when charizard is 3-evolution poke) got on 50 level 8000 or better... and if i'm right, pokes with 3 evolutions should be basic stronger...
  14. Salamon

double type pokemon & attack description

as some pokes are double-type ones, they should have it described in their pokedex window and if we go this way, we could also describe their attacks, what kind of type is each one, just look the screen img718.imageshack.us/img718/4331/scr1wl.jpg
  15. Salamon

bug with pokemon type

tauros, like starmie is probably bugged, reason? tauros should be 'normal' type pokemon, but hitmonchan fighting skills do the same damage as to water in the same test i accidenty tested another bug, fighting skills do the same damage to starmie, that is water-psycho type pokemon, and fighting...
  16. Salamon

ride speed & magikarp problem suggestion

i got two in my opinion important suggestions first is about speed when you ride on some poke, if we got a premium, and we can ride on some pokes, it should be better than riding a bike that everyone can ride, at least a bit faster, but its opposite, its slower... i had doduo, it is like 50%...
Back