Welcome!

Search results

1. Blue

[Support] Graphic Issues new client

Actually now i remember this was my forum account lol. when i open dx9 client i got this: Direct Img Link: http://puu.sh/5mlSQ.jpg when i open normal client i got this: I followed this guide...
  2. Blue

2 Years

proud to not be a part of this game since 4 or 5 months ago
  3. Blue

All Lives in the same World

your "offer" is an insult to the price of that bayleef. so you started the insults
  4. Blue

Special NPC temporary for avoid Overcrowding of Pokemons.

Maybe 3-5 hours random spawn each week or something like that?
  5. Blue

Reported :P [2] Lie in trade channel...

Giancarlo reported for spam :) :):):):)::):) :):):):):)
  6. Blue

Suggestions for noobs pokes >>>Look the Thread iis urgent<<<< "spanish and english

thats the point, he is ultra mad of that, he said that buttee/veno/golduck are super op because of his stuns and dont let the other poke atack. Btw those pokes are fine, if u remove the passive/stuns, it remains of a very weak poke...
  7. Blue

Innocent Farewell~

sO, my diamond (premmy) time has ended and no one gives a fuck about update so, see you in 2050 (Update) Bye. PD: here's the promo poster that I made for the next update ^^ PD2: I'll be back when update is ready :) - I LOVE YOU YELLOW
  8. Blue

She&Males [LT]

9. Blue

She&Males [LT]

Onix fail :(
  10. Blue

She&Males [LT]

true story:
  11. Blue

She&Males [LT]

I forget her 2 cloys Now she is happy and ready to start his adventures
  12. Blue

She&Males [LT]

13. Blue

Catch Counter

are you fucking serious? the catch rate is about luck... you can throw 1543656 balls and dont catch a horsea, then the catch rate will be 0%? same with ALL the other pokes. as you can catch a gengar with 10 ball, other person can catch it with 2k balls you cant create stats with RANDOM...
  14. Blue

Update Trailer I

. . . . .
  15. Blue

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

I Know is so easy but i also want to lvl Nite <3 and kazam '-' And I became addicted to lvl that seadra, so now i can make my homework and be a good student :3
  16. Blue

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Next Kingdra Here :3
  17. Blue

[Nostalgia] Life Thread

Gratz man!! It's the first pinsir 100 :O
  18. Blue

XD

adasdasdasadsweqergghfghghhhghfhfhf
  19. Blue

XD

Dsdsadadddsv