Welcome!

Search results

1. Bones

I lost my gloom.

Me: Do you know where's my Gloom? Quezzitoo: In Narnia? Me: No, I already searched there. Me: Thanks Anyway. Me: Have you seen my Gloom? Master Jece-oz: Yes, I saw it while it was eating a magikarp a moment ago. Me: Thanks Anyway. Help. If you find my Gloom lvl 56, let me know please.
  2. Bones

Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan [New Format]

Hi everyone. If you remember, I did a thread saying that Lee is op. Ok, I have now seen their attacks and it's not op, he need remove and add others attacks just like Hitmonchan. - Hitmonlee. - Hitmonchan. These are my ideas, I think it's perfect because both are very good fighting-type...
  3. Bones

Bug with Halloween Pokemons in pvp.

Hi, today I was in pvp and some guy used his Halloween clefairy. When I defeat it, it gaves me Event Points. 14:00 You gained 1 event points, now you have 296 points. Please, fix it.
  4. Bones

Thank you so much for this change in the sex of the pokemons! :'D

THIS ^ Today I saw a "no-sex" Porygon and a lot of Hitmonlees and Hitmonchans male! Also, a friend told me that her Chansey was female! Finally, the game is normal again! (wait... whatever.)
  5. Bones

Mew, Cloned Venusaur (or shiny dunno) and Crash.

In this moment on Pearl... What's happen? D: Edit: Yep, it was Cloned Venusaur.
  6. Bones

Can you add a new attack to Dewgong? D:

Dewgong is a very good Ice Type pokemon, it have just 1 attack of area (Very useful): Blizzard. But the others attacks (Aurora Beam, Ice Beam and Ice Windy) are linear attacks. They fail most of the time because the pokemon moves by itself... I think you should add "Take Down". In the...
  7. Bones

Look at Ziros Macril with a Noob Char, Spamming me.

It starts at 23:56 and ends at 23:57. Before, the same char and others including Badmuffin. Hyde already takes notations against Karakunt and Ultrastriker in the "Let's attack the Spanish Chat with Spam". Why u no block the game to those guys? They are really annoying, everybody hates them and...
  8. Bones

Dibujos de Pokemons por Bones!

Hola a todos! Estoy acá esta vez para mostrarles mis dibujos de Pokemons! Siéntanse libre de calificar. Eso es todo! por favor, califiquen de 1-10
  9. Bones

Complain about the overpower of Hitmonlee (YES, IT IS OVERPOWER.)

Hi, my name is the legendary Bones and i'm here again 'cause i want to show to the world of PA the overpower with legs and arms called... Hitmonlee. Let's see their attacks: First of all... WTF DOES A PASSIVE THERE? The fighting type is characterized by his high attack, defense and the focus...
  10. Bones

Why the noobs (yes, that is their name) run in pvp? (:

BECAUSE THEY ARE STUPID IDIOTS WHO THINK THAT THEY WOULD LOSE THEIR LIFE IN PVP! I'm just so angry, but SO ANGRY, I mean... why they run or what is the reason for run? If you don't have any pokemon to release is better die! isn't it? I just lose my mind when im just to kill someone and he run...
  11. Bones

Bug or... what? PLEASE, ENTER/SEE/READ/WHATEVER.

That player "Elroy" and "Diva Gina Berta" was... doing... that, what is? lol
  12. Bones

Complain about MY catch rate :'c [Other topic about catches]

Hae my name is Bones [lol] and i want to complain about my cacht rate and anothers i think. Once upon a time, a little player called Bones wants to catch a Weedle to do the box 3, he used at least... more than 50gb and nothing. 50 great ball people? that costs catch a miserable bug...
  13. Bones

Kangaskhan and Chansey MALE. UNNACEPTABL

Fail Title. Kangaskhan and Chansey MALE. UNNACEPTABLE. Hi there. I'm doing this thread to complain about the gender of some pokemon: Kangaskhan & Chansey. Well, Kangaskhan is the Mommy Pokemon, Specie "Parent Pokemon", Gender ratio: 100% FEMALE. Now Chansey, Chansey she's Natural/Cure or...
  14. Bones

Pearl needs JUSTICE.

Um, well... I'm here in the name of all the members of Pearl. Like in the title, we want justice, because in Diamond you put the Johto Box and gave the reward at the same time! We never received the notice and the reward here is a MT. It's very unfair because we are not strange monsters or...
Back