Welcome!

Search results

1. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

thank you ras! well today was a productive day me lvl 87 and here's my johto box 2, which I decided to open and got this little fella
  2. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

thank you!! ok, so here it is I hope this little buddy becomes really useful, I always had a Pinsir and I guess a cloned one is better, however, I was looking to its attack and it doesnt have any stuns... I think if everyone is getting new stuns, pinsir should have one too
  3. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I posted something on here. As you may know I didn't play for a long time because... well I found new games to play and I lost interest in PA, but recently I've been playing more actively and I'm trying to get a better team and maybe do some level up...
  4. Bones

SOS - Ice pokemon, don't let them die

If you didn't notice... the reply you just quote was from 2011, when "Sheer Cold" wasn't on Ice Types moves and 'Ice Punch' is only on Hitmonlee and Jynx's atacks
  5. Bones

About the ditto

Ditto isn't the only pokemon who is not balanced... stop thinking in just 1 pokemon for god's sake. Did you know that there are 151 Kanto Pokemons in the game, and people just use like 20 of them for being "good"? the others for them are just crap and nobody cares! that's why Alba decided to...
  6. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

someday I'll be like you Ras. Gz.
  7. Bones

@catch -.-

No, 42 is the thing of the universe. I mean the odds are based in something! I WANT TO KNOW THAT SOMETHING.
  8. Bones

@catch -.-

Luck. Is the only answer you will have. But for me it's not LUCK, people, it's a game! How an ONLINE GAME may be based on "luck"? It's obviously something more, maybe ODDS. I'm pretty sure exists something to show us the odds on the catch rate. The luck doesn't exist and that's a fact. I want...
  9. Bones

Pokemon Fighting Style!

I REALLY like this idea, it's very good! But I don't like the spamming.
  10. Bones

I lost my gloom.

Lol, thanks. Close thread-
  11. Bones

I lost my gloom.

Me: Do you know where's my Gloom? Quezzitoo: In Narnia? Me: No, I already searched there. Me: Thanks Anyway. Me: Have you seen my Gloom? Master Jece-oz: Yes, I saw it while it was eating a magikarp a moment ago. Me: Thanks Anyway. Help. If you find my Gloom lvl 56, let me know please.
  12. Bones

Legendary Maze Quest.

I like the idea in general but... Why Poliwrath is with ice-types pokemon? Poli is water/fighting.
  13. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Lol Infix, being lvl 80 is most important than a Nidoqueen.
  14. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Jolteon 77 ME LVL 80 BITCHES.
  15. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Well, your slave has a really good name. I'm fine... a little angry because in my biology test I got a 5,6 and I understand all the subject! And the day before the test, I help the "smarty one" of the class to study AND AND SHE OBTAINED A BETTER MARK!
  16. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

Who's Bastian?
  17. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

You're right! THE KING OF THE WORLD. No, I think that's too much... maybe the king of the region!
  18. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

What are you talking about? those are my people! I'M HIS KING.
  19. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

My heart is the most popular place in the whole world.
  20. Bones

Xel'Naga Photo Thread

I stole that Jolteon... I'm sorry Ras but Harriet is still alive in my heart.
Back