Welcome!

Search results

1. K

[Support] Can't log in into the game (my account).

I have this same problem and I realized that I can play in directx9 but after a while the game hangs on me again and my pc restarts by itself I don't know what's going on T.T
  2. K

[Support] game problems

Solvent
  3. K

[Support] game problems

vengo a contarles, desde hace un tiempo tengo problemas al iniciar con el cliente, se cuelga antes de entrar, alguien me podría ayudar, lo he descargado de la pagina unas tres veces en mis dos pc y nada
  4. K

[Complaint] I won a house auction

good, I'm here because I won a house auction and then he told me that he lost it due to lack of money in the bank, and he had more than 300k in the bank and the auction was for 1k the house, now I try to auction again and not let me As you can see, I have the money for the rent in the bank...
  5. K

Vote on easter drawing

The number #15 catches my attention
  6. K

Servers have been migrated

there is nothing more to say than really thank you. : magihype:
  7. K

2nd PA Car Racing Tournament

kohnan/ diamond
  8. K

[Recovery] lost TM

a few seconds after posting I went to the last place where I thought I could be although it seemed a bit illogical and there it was, my sincere apologies for my carelessness attached photo of the aforementioned
  9. K

[Recovery] lost TM

I notify the loss of a TM100 Fairy Wind that I had in my character sarada, I realized it several days ago, but I thought I had it in my other character or in my brother's account today, thoroughly reviewing I realize that it is not there. To verify, please, it has been lotdated for several days...
  10. K

Plans for next months!

I did not mean turek, I only used it as an example, I know it has been more than 5 years. the tip went to others, in short it was a joke but you are absolutely right in what you say. on the other hand, excuse my rudeness. Goddess of the 6 paths, the Kaguya de Padventures (Raissa), I want to...
  11. K

Plans for next months!

You can add that the account must be created for more than 5 years note: turek I am not upset with you, only that it is something very good so that overnight a person without a social life has it like that. chillumbreonmewtwodabRowletsus
  12. K

Plans for next months!

if I don't remember when, I started this game. You start on an island like this, rookguard type and they give you a 100% catch ball. I remember cacture a caterpi. and the caterpi was linked to my character, it was my first pokemon, the connection is logical. but going back to the subject of the...
  13. K

Plans for next months!

I support you in the fact that the ball can be tradable in case the player wants to sell the ball that in itself should be worth (all the money in the world) since it catches whatever it is. believe me it would be very bad that after catching a poke that poke is not linked to the character. the...
  14. K

Plans for next months!

I agree me too friend Billy, the main objective of that master bal is that the poke that you catch cannot be exchanged should be yours forever. I think it would be the most logical, I support you in that. in the same way it will be super difficult to get it from what I see. And I would even add...
  15. K

Top Speed at level 300, what do you think?

before going to the specific point. To say more of the same would already be something absurd, but I can add that today I had a little fun knowing that I got my friend turek level 600+ in a place that I frequent a lot. What most caught my attention is that I was able to keep it behind for a...
  16. K

Christmas Drawing Contest

kohnan - diamond A little late but sure, I'm a very busy dad: D. In the same way I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. att Kohnan PS: the letter says. Dear Sanlax (snorlax - santaclaus) may the goddess Raissa allows to donate from Venezuela again. With love Khonan ^^
  17. K

Birthday Lottery

kohnan - diamond link https://prnt.sc/vwocij < facebook profile https://prnt.sc/vwocxk < group game face
  18. K

Birthday Event & Donation Promo

Enable donations for Venezuela, I'm tired of seeing how everyone benefits except one, the black T.T
  19. K

Fishing system remake

And what about the mega gyarados can we see it in the fishing system? It would be amazing. on one occasion the supreme raissa told me about some effort, but I honestly did not understand what kind of effort she was referring to xD
  20. K

Speed helds.

totally agree with you, speed should be supportive. And I would also like to mention something additional, I know that it is not the usual thing but I would like to say that the big root (held) should also be supportive. since it is an element for the percentage of cure and the pokes that we...
Back