Welcome!

Search results

1. ramonuo

Disclaimer - For the lost account

lost account (now restored). I would post a retraction, apologizing to the entire server administration for any inconvenience caused, seeking to recover my account. Special thanks to Koob, who helped me recover my account. I understand that you have a lot of work, but sometimes in situations...
  2. ramonuo

Hackers taking over the server

Personally, I am almost 3 weeks for help, and administrators do not even answer my messages. My account was hacked and the worst problem is that this is happening just who donates to the server and the administrators are not even giving a response to our requests for help.
  3. ramonuo

Personally, I am almost 3 weeks for help, and administrators do not even answer my messages. My account was hacked and the worst problem is that this is happening just who donates to the server and the administrators are not even giving a response to our requests for help.
  4. ramonuo

Koob helped me ... Sorry for any inconvenience.
  5. ramonuo

Bug in Paras

In the pokedex says that the Paras evolves to level 30 from level 30 and my cousin trying to evolve Paras and it does not evolve. The Paras my cousin is having to level 31 and not yet evolved. Already tried to restart the game open and put the pokeball and and draw anything.
  6. ramonuo

Lost account

Koob helped me ... Sorry for any inconvenience.
Back