Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Bug in sprite

its simple, dont use fly
  2. M

Lags...

Brs playing this fuck with 300ms+ and have a constant spikes 2k+ and don't cry half than you. Bye bro
  3. M

Toxic Player

Se vocês soubessem o que acontece nos bastidores ficariam enojados... és habib.
  4. M

Toxic Player

each word what you write are a really joke, about your print cannot say nothing, because before the moment you really know what hav'it happened...
  5. M

Toxic Player

Oh god, the chernoboys have their pet dog that steals players and makes illegal purchases out of the game and who likes to make an impression of a good guy. so "obreviate" just calm... your past condene you. and for the "guild do momento" laughs for you. PS: don't ask me for prove this, if i...
  6. M

Pokemon Addon Contest

Mr. Mime's - Chuck toy concept (Childs play movie) Nick: Moita World: Diamond
  7. M

[Recovery] I lost pokes after server down / Rollback

I lost pokes after server down. Nick: Moita Server: Diamond What pokes you lose: Delibird 130 with ice storm, Typhlosion 130 without tms, Alolan marowak 130 with blast burner and lava plume When last time you use pokes: Today, yesterday... On what char you use: all pokes i used in char Moita
  8. M

[Recovery] Rollback Problemos

I lost pokes after server down. Nick: Moita Server: Diamond What pokes you lose: Delibird 130 with ice storm, Typhlosion 130 without tms, Alolan marowak 130 with blast burner and lava plume When last time you use pokes: Today, yesterday... On what char you use: all pokes i used in char Moita
  9. M

[Buy] Sell Pokes / Buy Pokes

SELL C ARBOK 130 W pursuit venoshock and sell tm venoshock Moita - Diamond
  10. M

Valentine event 2019

15:02 You see a puzzle piece. Position: {x = 4964, y = 7444, z = 7}.
  11. M

PAdventures New Year's Lottery!

Number 11 Nick: Knot Healler World: Diamond
  12. M

Apply to be a tester!

Name: Knot Healler World: Diamond Level: 110 Languages: Brazillian portuguese, English and Spanish.
  13. M

PA Tournament 2013

Name: Knot Healler World: Diamond Category: B Nationality: Brazilian
  14. M

PA Tournament, 2013

Nick: Knot Healler Bracket: Beta LVL 0-110 World: Diamond Language/Nationality: Portuguese/Brazil
  15. M

New Tutors Recruitment.

Character Name: Knot Healler Nationality: Brazil Languages: Portuguese, Spanish, English *ps: i was afk from game for 2 months, because my motherboard (pc) pulled up at the office, and finally got the money to buy a new U_U 'and the little time i entered the game was through cyber cafes.
  16. M

Tradeworld

Since there was no gm online yesterday? if yesterday was deleted for this player trading account? http://www.padventures.org/index.php/character/view/Cazeaje
  17. M

Suggestions about Move ( Kabutops )

Good suggestion :)
  18. M

[Support] This Server Down

00:12 Update will begin now, Diamond will remain offline for an hour or more, you will be able to see new client link after that < update jotho '-'
  19. M

Donate - Nino plx read this

mas, por onde vc pagou? eu paguei no pagseguro e tu?
Back