Welcome!

Search results

1. L

Galeria Leśnego

Jakiś czas temu zacząłem bawić sie w pixele i chyba do tego wrócę
  2. L

Catch bug

Today I cought 3x Poliwag but i have only 1. I looked in pc and its empty. https://postimg.org/image/xjig3fd13/ https://postimg.org/image/wv9lkhebb/ https://postimg.org/image/4jo1nfuev/
  3. L

New Passive: Outrageous Wind

Hello guys. Today i wanna show you my proposal of new passive for few flying-type pokemons. It is Outrageous Wind It won't deal any damage but it would has speciall effect. This move will be area and it will make all nearby enemy pokemons confused :rolleyes: And my humble pixart:
  4. L

Problem with log in

After few months I've decided to play again on Padventures. I downloaded newest release of client and updated it to 3.71 with no problems but when I am trying to log in and I choose character from list I can't log in because I still see statement that I am connecting to the game world. It may...
  5. L

/release rework

My proposal is change command /release 1,2,3 for /release NamePokemon because after switching pokemons are always different order, which may confuse us. Every second longer = certain death
  6. L

[Buy] Cloned Farfetch'd and Mightyena

Buy Cloned Farfetch'd and Mightyena = No Noobs offert Msg in game The Lesny (Diamond)
  7. L

New TM Swords Dance!

My proposal is a new TM Sword Dance. Area like Rain Dance, Blizzard etc. but after second hit it would make stunned on one second. I think that damage about 1.5k per hit will be ok. Example for pokes like: -Farfetch'd -Scyther -Pinsir -Shuckle etc.
  8. L

About crash near Santiago

I would like to say condolences in connection with the train accident near Santiago. Greetings for my spanish friends and keep calm. :( ~Leśny
  9. L

New Umbreon

Umbreon: Cloned Umbreon:
  10. L

Daily reminder

What do you think about system, which will be remind about Daily Quest after every 24 hours? For Example: 8:00 You can begin daily quest now.
  11. L

Leśny's Rapidash Project! [LT]

More soon...
  12. L

Cloned Cloyster

13. L

Sex of Pokemons

My proposal is delete sex of pokemons. It doesn't matter that pokemon is male or female and only make PA's economy harder because a lot of players won't buy female.
  14. L

Our embarrasing stories.

Ok, I'll start. I've never had my own pokemon. I exp only borrowed pokemons because I can't earn money in this game :( fail! If there are people of good will. It will be nice for me XD Now, your turn.
  15. L

[Support] Application on Spriter

Nickname in game: The Lesny (Diamond) Age: 17 years old almost 18 Country: Poland Abilities: HTML, handling SVN, Graphic, Sprites Free Time: 4-5 hours daily Languages: Polish, English, some Deutsch, some Portuguese Other: I am playing on PA since 2011 year. I have a lot of free time and many...
  16. L

Prof. Oak's Treausre Quest

Mission 1: Prof. Oak wants complete his encylopedia about pokemons. Bring him your pokedex. (You have to have scanned 200 pokes) Mission 2: Prof. Oak wants to see yours fishing abilities. Get 60 level of fishing and talk with profesor Oak. Mission 3: Prof. Oak wants see that you are a good...
  17. L

Cloned Tangela

18. L

Cloned Aerodactyl

What do you think about C Aerodactyl?
  19. L

Nothing lasts forever

I wanted to do some sprites for PA and intervene in the development of server, however I have to go. Unfortunetly I have family problems. Nice to met you. See you soon :rolleyes:
  20. L

New Attack: Outrageous Wind

This attack would be area and flying-type damage. First effect of this attack is dealing damage while you are attacking wild pokes. Second effect is fearing opponent's poke and automatically changes opponent's poke randomly in duel fights. EDIT: Or another effect for example: disable random...
Back