1. Z

GG wp

bye D:
  2. Z

Bkbrian god is back!!!! ;)

bye D:
  3. Z

Christmas event 2016

So this is a bug of the event happened to me if you play the piano for elf instead of daniel it bug and you complete the mission
  4. Z

[Support] !!!! -- Please Updated Client 9.3 Download -- !!!!

No Problem ;D Thank's you always help me with that ;DD luv u cya
  5. Z

That updater dont work on my PC ,-, Problems with .NET Thats why i need wait everytime to download updated client But anyway, thx
  6. Z

!!!! Update Link Please. !!!!
  7. Z

Mini Lottery 3/10

Ddraig Platinium
  8. Z

Gyarados Bush Kit

Gyarados Bush Kit dont open, fix pls and what is this You see steel powder ?
  9. Z

[Recovery] About a Deleted Character ( Long Ago )

Ok , even hohenheim isn't from staff anymore ,so lets just delete him from everything and never talk to him EVER.. And still wanna know about the change world .... I know thats 720 days + but still want to know why
  10. Z

OMG , but i do not even know i was deleted , how do you think i will appeal for something i didnt know? And Again just jumped off my question about hohen and the char changed world.... like 1000000 times same thing...
  11. Z

Hello Well im trying to recovery my old char ''Ash Jon'' deleted for ''Hacking'' 2 year ago and i asked; why Hacking ??? They said maybe you was hacked, and i dont belive that i was hacked, still have my Account and Password , days ago i had to reset the secury ip thing .... After that i try...
  12. Z

Unhappy A question about an old deleted character

may even have been a long time but would not have the sense to ban me if I was hacked and even more have deleted all my chars, I really try to retrieve it and thank you :)
  13. Z

Unhappy A question about an old deleted character

Hi guys I'm here doing this post because no admin able to help me see my situation. I have a problem about my old character.. 2 year ago , 2012/08 when i had to stop playing , and not long ago i was looking at the site and my chars says: This character has been deleted. Reason: Hacking But i...
Back