Welcome!

Search results

1. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Support] Lost Pokemon

I lost my cloned tentacruel 130 Male with tm33 / tm003. I haven't used the same for a long time, today when I went to get a water team to help a friend in the panihi, I missed it. he was in my house "It belongs to house 'Fashion Street # 306'. Eragon Finirael owns this house. Position: {x =...
  2. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Recovery] Lost cloned electivire

I had my Cloned Electivire 130M with TM Reflect on my char Eragon, with the rollback that had the same disappeared. Before that he was in my house for a long time (20:44 You see an open door. It belongs to house 'Fashion Street # 306'. Eragon Finirael owns this house. Position: {x = 3702, y =...
  3. ERAGON FINIRAEL

I got deleted

Hi my name is Eragon Finirael, I have been deleted today. I already know that it is because apparently I got a dublicated yellow key/keys. I had some keys with expired validity in the market and I bought some more and I put the sale, I do not know but I did not clone keys, if there was any...
  4. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Support] Box 3 johto

Well, I have a problem, I cant finish the box 3 Johto because I lost the last orb. Now I need a new orb to can finish it. I tried to get a new one with the NPC but it only asks me for the last one it gave. I also tried to ask Staff Members for help but any of them including CM said that they...
  5. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Buy] Cloned charizard

Buy Cloned charizard Say me u offer, tm's, and lvl >< Msg to Rafayl at game in pearl or kukuzin in diamond!
  6. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Buy] Cloned charizard

Buy Cloned charizard Say me u offer, tm's, and lvl >< Msg to Rafayl at game in pearl or kukuzin in diamond!
  7. ERAGON FINIRAEL

Buy and Sell

Buy Cloned charizard CLONED SCYTHER Rhydon 100+ offer here or in game to Rafayl SELL : GENGAR 105 F IF ADON, Halow Haunter 44f, tm psycho cut >< tm solar beam ><
  8. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Buy] Cloned venussaur

closed
  9. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Buy] Cloneds

BUY : Cloned Arcanine Cloned Charizard Cloned Venussaur Offer here or in game for: Eragon Finirael, Rafayl or kukuzin Offers with price, lvl, sex and tm's!
  10. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Sell] Eragon's Shop

Sell Electabuzz 124 M W TM 33 REFLECT >< Offer here or in game to: Eragon Finirael Kukuzin Rafayl
  11. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Buy] Good cloneds

BUY C. Alaka C. Arca C. Jynx C. Vaporeon C. Hypno Change C. Buzz 87 + CASH for C. Buzz with REFLECT >< U OFFER With or without TM's >< Msg here or in game to : Rafayl, Eragon Finirael or kukuzin. MSG WITH OFFER, LVL, SEX AND TM'S !
  12. ERAGON FINIRAEL

[Support] Problen with box 3 johto quest

Well, i was doing the box 3 johto quest with my other char kukuzin, when a made a mistake: Rather than making an ice orb to the third part of the quest, I made another thunder orb. And now, what i can do? Name char: Kukuzin World: Diamond
  13. ERAGON FINIRAEL

Eragon's Shop

Sell TM BULLET SEED u offer here or in game
  14. ERAGON FINIRAEL

Bug with TM Pursuit

The char Fraigo lvl 119 from Diamond, have a bug if TM Pursuit in his scizor, when he use double team and pursuit only 1 scizor use pursuit.
  15. ERAGON FINIRAEL

Eragon's LT

Well, i have decided post some ss of my chars: Eragon Finirael Rafayl Kukuzin
  16. ERAGON FINIRAEL

client bug

in the last days I can not play anymore because the log to log, get the lags and when I'm thrown out of the game, ja rule and downloaded the client again, but still having the same problem. sorry for english
  17. ERAGON FINIRAEL

bug dex-box johto

my dex is bugged, and I even pokemon in dex again they do not appear in it, so I can not complete the third mission of the Box Johto. plz help me and sorry for my english.
  18. ERAGON FINIRAEL

Diamonds bug

yesterday bought 10 diamonds in game, and left them with the cp and today when I went to use pegalos they were gone . plz help me sorry for my english
Back