Welcome!

Search results

1. M

Screen of the month - December 2023

Objetivo cumplido antes de fin de año. Felices Fiestas a toda la comunidad de PAdventures!
  2. M

Screen of the month - September 2023

You play the way you live.
  3. M

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Polkman World: Diamond Languages: Spanish/English Why do you want to be a tutor: I am always an active person in spanish chat. i have been playing the game since 2011, and i think being in the tutor position would help me to be more patient with players that ask for assistance.
  4. M

Daily Pokemon poll

Hi raissa! is it going to be something like Tibia hunting tasks/Prey system? In that sense, it would be a nice addition to the system to put an "enhance" to the tasks, where you can pay may be 2 diamonds to enhance the tasks, needing to kill more pokemons but getting more points for it. That...
  5. M

130 points daily task achievements.

Hi im writing this post cause i find a bit stressful and annoying the fact that the achievemnts of this pokemon consist on evolving them. As we all know this pokemon are only obtainable in a minimun of 65 days, doing both tasks every single of this days, therefore its super underwhelming that...
  6. M

Toxic Players!!!

But then again you have people in this thread that think xenophobia it’s a joke, just don’t mind bro. You will find in life and in game people that are idiots, and sometimes they get what they deserved and sometimes they don’t, that’s life. Try to play with those who are cool and friendly, avoid...
  7. M

Meowth bait - fishing nothing

Oh okay thankssss thought it was 100% haha rip me.
  8. M

Meowth bait - fishing nothing

Hello! i´ve been fishing for some days with meowth bait and it happens to me several times that it appear the "meowth bait" msg after waiting the pokemons to get fished but nothing came out, i dont know if this meant to be or its just a little bug. I´ll try to take a print of it if it trigger...
  9. M

Some respaws need a upgrade

This thread shouldn’t be about turek lvling up or whatsoever, stop the hate just because he is on top of lvl and focus on the thread. With that said, I agree that it’s better for players to have new areas, but I don’t see why we can’t get both, new areas and a little bit improvement of old areas...
  10. M

Mega Stone Voucher

Hello, actually selling mega stone vaucher. Looking for offers here or in game: Polkman
  11. M

Fishing system remake

As poliwhirl had been change from super rod to good rod, it would be logic to change the tasks needed to get ultra rod, it still ask you to kill poliwhirls!
  12. M

Damage of some Shiny Pokemon.

Agreed. Shinies as rares and hard to get they are should have at least a little boosted on damage from their normal form, not just a tank of hp and a slightly better moveset. But i Would like to know the damage gap of the shinies you dont mentioned because they do have more dmg than normal...
  13. M

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

I have been thinking about a couple of suggestions after reading the thread. Some of them are: .Some sort of quest or task that every one from the guild must do to get these kind of benefits, and with this im trying to prevent people moving to guilds that already achieve 100% island and get...
  14. M

Guild Systems - Discussion & Suggestions

Guild Island sounds amazing, it would give a whole new perspective to belong to a guild and really encourage cooperative attitude in the game that its something lacking due to the fact that party hunting aint a thing (something tibia really work on). Love it
  15. M

Fotos guild night eternal ;d

no entro a los torneos para darle ventaja a los demas, si no siempre gano yo viste... muy injusto para todos :) By: te llamas ash ketchup y tenes una foto de gary oak BIEN BOLUDO!
  16. M

Fotos guild night eternal ;d

ATENCION!, FORME INFANTERIA. MILICOS JAJAJAJAJJAJA. Una nueva dictadura militar de la mano de ash ketchup :)
  17. M

respawm bloker!

this is totally true i was there with quijote.
Back