Welcome!

Search results

1. Lava Titan

High levels, share your secrets!

If you are like Ash, my advice is go hunt aerodactil and catch one. You're gonna catch'em all! :D
  2. Lava Titan

Pokemons 100+ quest.

I got Meganium 100 now, so only Typhlosion left. Blue Giant has Flareon 100 :d
  3. Lava Titan

The Best Pokemon in your opinion

All wrong all wrong --' Kanto: Magikarp Jhoto: Magikarp All others that i dont know name: Magikarp Pff scyther, snorlax, lapras, lee, blissey and much more, whats that against a magikarp lol? MAGIKARP 4EVER :D
  4. Lava Titan

Pokemons 100+ quest.

Sign me in =p I'll try to get any of those pokes anyway
  5. Lava Titan

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

They updated the rules after that, now the rules specify that you cannot get your things back. Koob is a nice guy and likes to help everyone, but its against the rules if he does it, so what are rules made for or why should players respect the rules if not even staff can respect them?
  6. Lava Titan

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

[N]erox, why you keep flamming? If its not about the thread content why you keep flamming? Nothing to do, so lets keep flamming them because i dont know them?
  7. Lava Titan

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

We did it for Nostalgia not with Nostalgia, please learn english. Also we did it for our friend Luis Ortiz.
  8. Lava Titan

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

Now that everything that you done is happening to you, problems comming, you can think well on all the shit that you done.
  9. Lava Titan

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

Well, Pokemon Adventures fellows, most of you know Dutchman Brothers the rich botters/house stealers, well i stole they're house on 4/8/2011, and now im gonna get punish for that and ill have to give pokemon's back. But if you all read the rules, i think, they are on my size. Rules: 6. Staff...
  10. Lava Titan

[Sugestion Pokemon Changes]

Donate Hello, im a old donator and i'm making this post to ask if i can have permision to donate again. My name: Lava Titan My world: Diamond My level : 96 Thanks, Lava Titan
  11. Lava Titan

MIcheal jakson dance Bug

Moaid plx plx plx 1 dollar plx plx for pokeball for catch big fat snorlax plx moaid!! XD
  12. Lava Titan

Report about Hosen Khateb

Hello, today while i was in pvp on my noob char this kid Hosen Khateb asked me to duel him and since i didnt accept he started saying alot of shit about my mom. But this didnt happen only with me, my friend "Agac" lost a duel with him and he did the same thing with Agac. Please can someone...
  13. Lava Titan

About Koob decision

Sorry, im not the one who talks Engbrasilian like you. I would say you where did you do that but you already edited the post before i can copy. Kid's like you love to flame, wenna know why most of the ppl hate Moaid? Because they dont have who to trust or share they're happyness, so when they...
  14. Lava Titan

About Koob decision

You talk like if creating a system like that is easy. Did you ever tryed to learn Lua or C++?
  15. Lava Titan

About Koob decision

Zifo, please use ur brain, and think with me. You hear someone asking you for help because something was stolen from him/her. You know who stole that thing. Now tell me what would you do: Sit and watch that person asking for help OR Help that person immediately since u know and you have...
  16. Lava Titan

About Koob decision

Well, after that picture we all know that we cant blame Moaid, since the guy admitted he stole it, we also know many ppl hate Moaid, and i keep asking why. And i agree with Koob, i was there watching Koob and Jano talking friendly with Nwa Hypix and Walking Dutchman and Nwa Hypix attitude...
  17. Lava Titan

[change]

Buy Alakazam 80+ Male for my Alakazam 89 almost 90 Female Buy Golem 85+ Male for my Golem 94 Female
  18. Lava Titan

Tutors recruitment

Zifo, i bet you never tryed to see the difference between Portuguese and Brasilian. Everything is different between them both, even the word Hello is different between Brasilian and Portuguese, so please dont try to give-me lessons about my own country. By the way, this is a thread to apply to...
  19. Lava Titan

Tutors recruitment

Ingame name: Lava Titan World: Diamond Why I want to be a tutor: Well, i have experience in working on servers, i play PA at 3 moths but before it i've been tutor in PO, i know how to help players and i understand them. I dont know if it counts but i have a OT witch is online at 4 Years, i've...
  20. Lava Titan

Spam, violations rules.. Where is Gms and tutors?

Why dont u guys just remove message buffer abuse...
Back