5. Ruann

I need my Pokemon back!!

thank god it all resolved. ty koob.
  6. Ruann

I need my Pokemon back!!

ok i online
  7. Ruann

I need my Pokemon back!!

I will be brief. on 06/11/2011 at night, me and my cousin Alan bought a house before leaving the game on the ground put my Pokemon to decorate the house, when I came back after 2 hours, the Pokémon were not there anymore. Gengar including my cousin. hipek as mentioned, these were the posts that...
  8. Ruann

I need my Pokemon back!!

I can not pay for the mistake of the game, I lost all my Pokemon, I've talked to all the forum adm, Koob and Jano (not responding), but have not solved anything, playing gms is a liability to the other. I am waiting for a month and the misfortunes of my Pokémon did not come. I lost time and...
  9. Ruann

ok, Ty very much.

ok, Ty very much.
  10. Ruann

gm i need help. I lost my pokemons in day 06/11/2011. well, in 06/11 days I had bought a house...

gm i need help. I lost my pokemons in day 06/11/2011. well, in 06/11 days I had bought a house for my Pokemons with Alan XHunter after he decked my house after I threw down my Pokemons (Onix 130, Onix 86, Magmar 130, Cloned Gengar 76, Hitmonlee 106, Alakazam 130), Alan played Gengar 102 on the...
  11. Ruann

I lost my Pokemon out of Nowhere

I lost my pokemons in day 06/11/2011. well, in 06/11 days I had bought a house for my Pokemons with Alan XHunter after he decked my house after I threw down my Pokemons (Onix 130, Onix 86, Magmar 130, Cloned Gengar 76, Hitmonlee 106, Alakazam 130), Alan played Gengar 102 on the floor. then he...
  12. Ruann

de mi Pokemons, Gengar y alan xhunter el, que no regresaron debido a hollback en 06/11. hará 15...

de mi Pokemons, Gengar y alan xhunter el, que no regresaron debido a hollback en 06/11. hará 15 días sin mi Pokémons.
  13. Ruann

Estoy decepcionado con su actitud.

Estoy decepcionado con su actitud.
  14. Ruann

My gengar 102 lose in rollback 06/11/2011

I am disappointed with Jano, Nino and others, so they were so righteous that today are oblivious to their players. spent time, money now to lose everything BY THE SERVER ERROR. I know that is how you check the Pokemon that I had before hollback. ie, you do not return because they will not, even...
  15. Ruann

Sell cloned Alakazam 80 male

I give u Magmar 130 and gengar 130 with tm giga drain but come to diamond xDD
  16. Ruann

s2 love

s2 love
  17. Ruann

Sell onix 86 female 12k cash or 13k in pokes

SELL ONIX 86 FEMALE 12K CASH OR 13K IN POKES SELL ONIX 86 FEMALE 12K CASH OR 13K IN POKES SELL ONIX 86 FEMALE 12K CASH OR 13K IN POKES MSG Ruann or Alan Xhunter in game!
  18. Ruann

Selling Dragonite 108 and Jynx 102

Hi, Dragonite 108 (18k) Jynx 102 (7k) I accept only cash or diamonds. Name in/out game Ruann. See You!
  19. Ruann

Sell Dragonite and Wigglytuff!

HI, SELL DRAGONITE 101 (16K) SELL WIGGLYTUFF 100 (7K) MSG ME IN GAME OR POST HERE, Name Ruann Diamond
  20. Ruann

Abble - Life Thread

Just for it? nothing bot? We can all play anothers games.. I hope to review the mistake they made
Back