Welcome!

Search results

1. J

New way of donation & geting diamonds! tujuego.net(Paypal/Credit card/Bank transfer)

there is no more moneybookers option? :/
  2. J

Little Suggestion by Me..

Mmm what about Heal pokemon while it's in the pokeball? like the revive so you don't have to summon it
  3. J

Review: How "Useless" Pokemons can become a bit "usefull", with just a small change.

don't forget nidoking and nidoqueen.. they need a little boost since they are poison/earth
  4. J

To Server Admins

agree .. the game is getting more boring and boring :/ ... hope the admin get this message... i haven't see any admin on forums since the case of lady mawek xD
  5. J

I cant use pokemon (bug)

Log in , and log out many times ... i had the same problem some time ago, and after some log ins the bug was gone hope this help
  6. J

Catch rate

yes something like that , almost all pokes have 0.01 (more or less %) so is all on your luck (doesn't matter the ball you use), i hate that way of catch rate.. but is administrators decision that the catch be based only on luck..
  7. J

Catch rate

There is a difference but is insignificant.. the catch rate is based on luck is all you need to know, not skill or something else, Just go and threw balls
  8. J

Something weird on Catchs

In general the catch rate is bad.. The idea of pokemon is to capture , train your favorite pokemons and duel with your friends.. But here it take sooo many time and Many luck to capture a poke than is better to buy it that capture it , i really don't like the idea of the catch based on luck.. i...
  9. J

Bugged poke ball

02:16 Your character has been detected with a bugged pokeball, please report it to an admin! em what i have to do? John Snipe server: pearl i can't release any pokemon Edit: solved logged 5 times and the bug dissapear xD Closed
  10. J

Season 2

agree the game needs a revision and this could be a nice way to improve the game in everything... Catchs rate needs to be improved -_- it sucks right now
  11. J

Catch...

agree whit you, but nothing will happen, staff thinks than the catch is bettter and fun only whit luck, yes it is fun for some time but you get tired and get bored when you simply waste to much time and money trying to capture a pokemon and have not success.. capture pokemons is only for people...
  12. J

Catch...

The catch rate should be a mix of Luck and skill, the more different pokemon you capture the more catch rate you will have (a little increase), or whit the trainer level .. NOt only on luck .. so a low level trainer have the same chanses to capture a pokemon than a high level trainer? that's not...
  13. J

The "Luck" factor

agree whit you, but like others threads nothing will be made.. because many people and the staff thinks that the game is fun only whit luck and not whit skill.. when i think it should be a balance between both luck and skill.. is not fair that you spent x balls and x time on a pokemon and not...
  14. J

Aerodactyl caught - Pearl

jelaous? lol is just a game i don't care if he has aero mewtwo wever pokemon it doesn't matter, there are better things to do on real life! and productive than be on a game all day, i just play sometimes but always get bored because there is nothing to do i get tired of waste money on pokeballs...
  15. J

maybe no but he has no life :p, any way this game needs a revision is not fun anymore
  16. J

LOl only 5 ub? The no life br guy stik capture Aero? jaja this game is based on luck... and that is boring.. this game need a really implement on the catch system pokemons need to be capturable for anyone not only for some lucky guys , and some pokemons need a balance and other stuff..
  17. J

New function: Names to pokemon -

Yes! like the game boy i like idea :), for people than don't like it you can choose between enable or disable it... Alba you should make more polls like this :D! to see what people would like
  18. J

Catch rate improvement ideas

i like the idea hope pa team implement some of this thread in the game ^^
  19. J

every % helps :D!
  20. J

dunno :) pa team can determite it, but a little increase will be gratefull for the unlucky people u.u i know than wanna make pokes rare and valuables but what is the point of be a high level if i never have luck to capture one :/ is kinda boring wasting balls and balls and no succes u.u,about...
Back