Welcome!

Search results

1. E

Ip is not Correct.

Please remove the ip security mode, I'm not the only one to accept the ip security mode and can not get your character please help ... I have my recovery kay, acc and pasword am the owner of my real character but will not let me go because he says I am the owner because it is the same ip...
  2. E

Problems with my character

this morning I connect to my character but I had to get out Euphoo Son this afternoon and try to connect and if I entered my account but it took too long to enter. so try to get my accounts and enter the page I get a sign that says my ip is not as if he owned the character. I need help because...
  3. E

Tiene un problema mi character o account

Lo que pasa es que puedo meter mis acc correctmente desde el juego & al momento de seleccionar mi character, nunca se conecta al mundo se queda con el mensaje de Connecting to the Game world. pero dura horas haci & no entra... esto es con mi character Euphoo son en perl, intento hacerlo ahora...
  4. E

Fishin Bug

hello my chart is Euphoo Son and have one problem. My chart does not fish every time I fish says. sorry, you can not use this object here.
Back