1. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor 17/11 (Full TMs)

Sell [C] Scizor [128][F] TM: Doom Desire TM: Pursuit Leave your offers here
  2. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor 17/11 (Full TMs)

Sell [C] Scizor [128][F] TM: Doom Desire TM: Pursuit Leave your offers here
  3. Yhamal

Duel and Guild Improvements

Hello Guys! Today im coming here to share with you all(Players and Staff) a few ideas. We could give more space to guilds, creating a new system ingame for it. This system can have a menu (like pokedex's menu) who shows all guilds in server. In this menu, you can put info like those...
  4. Yhamal

Cloned Scizor Sprite (Again)

Dear Lajrra, thank you for answering so quickly, but i would love if you keep this thread not closed. Maybe we could see the opinion of other players if you don't close my threads so fast. As far as I know, this section of forum is aimed to general "Discussion".I love to have your attention and...
  5. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor Full TMs

Sell Cloned Scizor lvl 120 TM 17/11(doom desire and pursuit) Pm me ingame: Yhamal (Pearl) or leave a private message in forum c:
  6. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor Full TMs

Sell Cloned Scizor lvl 120 TM 17/11(doom desire and pursuit) Pm me ingame: Yhamal (Pearl) or leave a private message in forum c:
  7. Yhamal

Cloned Scizor Sprite

Hello guys! I'm opening this thread again because Lajrra closed before i could answer his argument there :c I know the actual sprite was made by Yoku, but it looks a little different than the original sprite he posted on forum. A lot of people that i had spoken to doesn't liked very much the...
  8. Yhamal

Cloned Scizor Sprite

Hello guys! I'm coming here to suggest you to change Cloned Scizor's sprite a little bit. The original sprite posted by Yoku looks very nice: New sprite that was added in game didn't looked very good, too much "light" and it could be a little more blue, in my opinion. Thank you, hope you pay...
  9. Yhamal

[Sell] Gallade 110M TM: 33/31

Sell Gallade 110M "Yuri Boika" TM: Reflect TM: Brick Break Pm me with offer in forum or ingame: Yhamal(Pearl) Buy another good pokes: Aerodactyl Cloned Dragonite Cloned Scyther Other good cloneds Snorlax with or without TMs Lapras with or without TMs
  10. Yhamal

[Sell] Gallade 110M TM 33/31

Sell Gallade 110M "Yuri Boika" TM: Reflect TM: Brick Break Pm me with offer in forum or ingame: Yhamal(Pearl) Buy another good pokes: Aerodactyl Cloned Dragonite Cloned Scyther Other good cloneds Snorlax with or without TMs Lapras with or without TMs
  11. Yhamal

[Lottery] Seven Kingdoms'[GUILD] Weekly Event - Lottery

Hello guys, this lottery is exclusive to 'Seven Kingdoms' guild members. Entrada: 30HD Cada jogador possui o direito de comprar até DUAS entradas. SORTEIO FINALIZADO! SEGUE RESULTADO: http://www.sorteador.com.br/arquivo.php?consulta=215065 Parabéns aos vencedores: Premiação final: 1º: 900...
  12. Yhamal

[Recovery] Lost poke due to rollback

Lost poke due to rollback[SOLVED] Problem solved. t.
  13. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Alaka

Sell Cloned Alakazam [130][F] "Kathy" TM: Tri Attack TM: Thunder Bolt Pm me in forum or ingame(Pearl)
  14. Yhamal

[Sell] Yhamal's Shop

~** Pawn Shop **~ Yhamal Freaks Store Selling: Cloned Alakazam 130f "Kathy"[Fast Ball] TM: Tri Attack TM: Thunder Bolt Lapras 101f TM: Water Pulse Cloned Kingler 64f Dragonite 102f[Heavy Ball] Octillery 88f Rhydon 89f Arcanine 87f Venusaur 105f Gengar 102m Wigglytuff [73]F + Valentine...
  15. Yhamal

Cut bug in Pokemon paradox quest

I'm having problems with that quest since last night. Yesterday,the jungle grass in paradox tower couldnt grow up.Today,after the server reset,the grass grew up but i can't cut it
  16. Yhamal

Halloween Event

Hello staff,i have a sugestion... Maybe you could make a cloned box 2,cloned box 3 and cloned box 4,with the same pokes of the box 2,3 and 4 but cloned maybe something like 1000 points+20 pumpkinheads+500 candys for cloned box 2,2000~2500 points+35 pumpkinheads+1250 candys for clonedbox 3 and...
  17. Yhamal

The Best Times [LT]

That is our new guild life thread,i hope you enjoy it :p
  18. Yhamal

Muted

Seriously,WTF?!
  19. Yhamal

blocking the way

today that guy was trapping me on magmar
  20. Yhamal

Respawns Map

"To admins and tutors: if this Tread is consider "ilegal" or already exist, just Close it." Hello,today im coming here to post a map with some respawns. PS:I didnt make this map,i only bring that to Padventures forum because i didnt found it in other posts. If you like it,answer the thread and...
Back