Welcome!

Search results

1. C

Lost Mantine

Hello, my friend Korbanhack lost his mantine yesterday, here's some details. Nickname: Korbanhack World: Diamond Lost Pokemon: Mantine [53] in great ball How did he get it: He bought is some time ago I hope GMs can find his mantine so he can get it back. Thanks.
  2. C

Bugged pokemon?

My friend just started his career on PA. I taught him the basics, but there's one problem. I fished for him and he defeated and catch the pokemon I fished. The first pokemon he caught is krabby, but this krabby is somehow bugged and won't go out. What I mean bugged is, he can't release krabby by...
  3. C

Sell, Buy, and Trade

Sell: Buy: [] Pokemons Trade: [] Pokemons Offer here or in-game. Prefer cash and diamonds. Message Chromedblue or Korbanhack or Bakwan;D.
  4. C

[Support] Pokemon Arena Quest Reward

Okay, let's get to the point. I complete the first level (rookie) but I completely forgot to open the chest and exited right away, so I didnt get the bronze medal, rare candy, etc. The question is, can I get the reward again? It's okay if I have to restart it again if I can get it.
  5. C

Blackjack error

and sometimes when I got a blackjack it does not say blackjack and let me choose to stay or hit instead
  6. C

Bug in locker

I bought a house in Vermillion and I went to a vacation (in RL).. But I forgot to put money in the locker to pay the house. When i back from vacation, i checked PA and see my locker is full of items from my house, and all my pokemons in the locker is missing. I've checked the coin case and...
  7. C

Is it just me?

I want to reset my ip code, but when i go to www.padventures.org it says : 500 - Internal Server Error. I can't login in PA too. *Edit : now i can't open the website
  8. C

Sell, Buy, and Change

Sell : -Rhydon [91] - SOLD -Alakazam [76] - SOLD -Hitmonchan [82] - SOLD -10 Diamonds - SOLD -1 Rare Candy - SOLD Buy : -Fearow [40] -Alakazam [80+] Trade : -Hypno [80] for Alakazam [80+] Of course you can offer. Message here or in-game.. Nickname : Chromedblue
  9. C

Fly for low level

I suggest Pidgeotto has ability Fly.. Because low level can't have a low level pokemon that can use fly. Pidgeot : 60 Fearow : 40 My low level friend is premium and he can't fly because he is level 25 :S
  10. C

Suggestions for saffari in fuchsia

1. Expand and add another pokemon 2. Make an NPC that sells saffari balls 3. Make NPC that in the entrance of saffari (i forgot the name) available to give us more steps, but we must pay -Maybe make the npc of number 3 sell saffari ball
  11. C

I can't open a door in my house

this is the door it's in second floor of my house. my house position : [X: 3874] [Y: 3315] [Z: 7]. i can't open this door and my santa doll is outside the door
  12. C

Sell TM, Egg, and Poke. And buy zard

Pokes : -Sell Eevee egg (Hatched into Eevee [31(F)]) -Sell Onix [72(F)] -Sell Alakazam [76(M)] Items : -Sell TM 24 Thunderbolt. SOLD TO RATTZ -Sell 13 ELECTABUZZ TAILS\ELECTRIC TAILS, 20 STONE ORBS, AND 121 ELECTRIC BOXES, AND 1 WATER STONE. Change : -Trade Alakazam + Cash with Alakazam 80+
  13. C

Sell Onix

sold. Thanks
  14. C

Sell or change

sold all. Thanks
  15. C

[Warn] Ancient Trainer is a thief

I want to buy Gyarados [79] from him 825 hd, but when I trade with him, he said "850 hd -.-" so i change my money value.. When I trade again, I only see 1 empty super ball.. I want to cancel it, but I accidentally clicked "Accept" Well, it's my own fault. That I accidentally clicked "Accept" I...
  16. C

Sell pokes

Selling pokes : - Kangaskhan [67] - Alakazam [71] Accept Cash, Diamonds, and 1 good poke for all Offer here or in-game Nickname : Chromedblue
  17. C

Sell kabuto and other pokemons

As the title said, I am selling Kabuto [42] Acc all but no present bags Acc Gengar
  18. C

A way to prevent poke/item loss

This is a simple one. We can just add an option "Yes" or "No" So, when we accidentally throw a pokeball contains pokes/items to the floor, we just have to say "No" I make this thread because my friend accidentally throw all his pokes and money, and Hakuna Matata take them :/
  19. C

Sell Box 3 and 1 Rare Candy

As the title said, i sell box 3 and 1 rare candy. box 3 is 1.2k HD rare candy ------ SOLD Acc ONLY CASH Nickname in the game : Chromedblue
  20. C

Sell Pokemon, please come here :)

Sell pokemons : Gloom [40] Nidorina [40] Muk [59] Venomoth [49] Parasect [50] Omanyte [45] Nickname In-Game : Crazyblues Accept cash and good pokemons. Thanks :)
Back