1. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

Gratzzz nub <3
  2. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

sooo u think cuz we dont have eevees we dont like them?? u ppl are crazy
  3. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

* * * * * * just some recent :]]] GRATZ to everyone in the guild and all ups :]] <3
  4. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

* * * * * * me and my neww little dratini project!! and my Arcaine obsession :D<3
  5. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

blue at syther and me being a ninja cant seee meee :D <3
  6. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

woop :d gogoggog * * * * <boreing> <3
  7. Sian Elyse

Eevee Lovers [LT]

:]]] just some stuff i been working on :] on my nub project * * * <3
  8. Sian Elyse

Ventrilo Test

we need password to enter ventrillo??
  9. Sian Elyse

:) imm baccck

Alex too? :( he might cry if i join and he cant hahaha :)
  10. Sian Elyse

heeey yeh ik most of them joined a new guild :] but its nice to see ur comeing back aswell i have seen u online a few times i get diamonds tomorrow soo ill be more active :] also to everybody else thank you for support :D nice to know there is still friendly people here :) ty all xx
  11. Sian Elyse

ohh well im sorry for my dyslexia im sure it offends you so much :) but its mainly to the fact im realy from wales and my 1st language is welsh. but sorry for my condition because it affects my spelling and grammar the most but there we go :)
  12. Sian Elyse

wowow thanks guyyys gonna play a new char cuz b4 i quit i list my ivy and plume soo gonna get them agane on new char and wait for mr. blue giant come come up with the pokes i "lent" him hahaha :) ill be playing ninja panda for a while till i can buy prem :)
  13. Sian Elyse

hi. youu too :) idk what rage quit means :S but i only play for friends soo i dont think my rageing will be going on but ty 0.o
  14. Sian Elyse

nope just the tone of the thread when its supposed to greet people and it was clear from my side bar thingy had all the info u would of need to know "who i was" as you asked i just did not think it had to be asked also i was hoping for a more friendly community :) maybe i was wrong.
  15. Sian Elyse

not really its pritty obvious my name is sian elyse im from England and i used to play PA 8-9 months ago anything else iss need to know basis really lol and i also thought this was a welcome thread for the community not a interrogation.
  16. Sian Elyse

imm meeeeeeeeeee :] silly question.
  17. Sian Elyse

after over 8-9 months and i am heeeerrree :) helllo
  18. Sian Elyse

hey just wondering......

when there will be a batter payment system to get diamonds i would like to transfer some time soon... and i only like paying by credit card any ideas?
  19. Sian Elyse

cody cody cody <3

cody cody cody <3
  20. Sian Elyse

hello

yesss engliiish :)
Back