Welcome!

Search results

1. K

New server for old and new gamers.

Shame on you, man!
  2. K

Is there any chance of opening that server in near future? I mean in 1-2 months, or faster?
  3. K

Hi. I've been playing PA something like 1,5 year ago. I was pretty good at this, and i liked it very much. Now I would like to play once again, but I've realized that it's not possible to start on Pearl or Diamond from very beggining - Amount of high level players is too high, pokes that should...
  4. K

Sell list:

@refresh the offer is still actual.
  5. K

Sell list:

Hi. I've got some pokes and items to sell. If you are interested, just write here with offer, or in game (nickname : KaioShin). You offer. Acc cash or diamonds. Ivysaur[73],[55], Charmeleon [63], [56] - Sold, Golem [71], [73], Gyarados [63], [53], [50] - Sold, Clefable [60], Kadabra [66] -...
  6. K

Kazixus Life Thread

And your thanks go to...?? Me. Gz Zard.
  7. K

nowy świat?

Fala ataków trwa. Myślicie, że to tak łatwo postawić nowy serwer? Okażcie jakiś szacunek tym, którzy wykonują olbrzymią robotę żebyście mogli pograć.
  8. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Here is 83 up (it was 00:03 in Poland when i reached, so I almost did it) Meleon is now 78, and when I get up today I'll reach 79. Now i'm going sleep. Good night everyone :)
  9. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Yesterday's laggs was too much for my, so I get 82 today. 82 up ^^ And Meleon 75 Maybe today will be 83 and [79,9] Meleon. ^^
  10. K

Kazixus Life Thread

No only zard and you're big guy! Where is SS with greeting to us?!
  11. K

Shared Exp.

quest could be difficult like box 3 or something like that... If it will be like box2, cerulean quest then poke price would be more lower...
  12. K

[Servers under DDoS]

I'm very impressed. Thank you Koob, you're great! I hope that DDoS case will be closed soon, so you can take care of other things. Thanks one more time.
  13. K

[Servers under DDoS]

Signed. I'd like to get 82 today, and got no possibility, to do that... Dacc time is also running away.:(
  14. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Todays lvl up (Hope it will be 82 today): Meleon up to [70] (Kazixus', not mine, but i gained exp^^)
  15. K

Catch dragonite

Someone was such a no-life and spend all his life tryin to capture nite and aero. And for real: - Aero is propably test, - Nite - Maybe some kind of reward?
  16. K

Kazixus Life Thread

Gogogo 10 left. Tomorow is big day! I want one huge ss with 'Thanks to the best exp squad -Smerfny Squad'
  17. K

Kaioshin Life Thread

Hi everybody. As I saw, a lot of player make their Life Thread, so I decided, to make one - Mine. My nickname is Kaioshin, I'm Playing on Pearl server, and I'm member of Smerfny Squad, and I'm from Poland. My account was made 20th January 2011. I'm not really lucky player, my boxes was little...
  18. K

Kazixus Life Thread

gogo lvl 70. Buy 20 rare. Will be much faster.
  19. K

Pokemon Buyer - GMs, please do something with that!

No one said, that i watch. I don't need too. I'm not you little pervert. Oh i'm sorry little morron. I sold only gya once. I'm not whiling, cuz, I can live without it. I'll buy another one. Kabutops (which you can only imagine to have) was not mine. It was only example of 1 little mistake...
  20. K

Pokemon Buyer - GMs, please do something with that!

Maybe ask your parent to buy you brain. This is just mistake, that could happen to everyone. Kabutops is not mine. You'll understand when you sell your poke (one of the best) ratata.
Back