Welcome!

Search results

1. N

I cant login in the game. HELP PLEASE

how can i do it ? Do you have a tutorial? It's the first time that it happen
  2. N

I cant login in the game. HELP PLEASE

same prob here =((
  3. N

Lag in PAdvent

I tried on DX5,DX9 and OPENGL and still the same When i login with few players on(200~350max) is faster but when is almost full(400~450) starts the lag and is it slow until to connect in my character (i can't move!!) Two months ago i was playing P.A normally and now this strange situation...
  4. N

Lag in PAdvent

Não é problema com o TIBIA, com nenhum tipo de configuração É alguma coisa com o server sei lá, talvez tenham mudado de server =((( No problem with the tibia config is something with the server and i don't know what it is
  5. N

Lag in PAdvent

Up ? i really need help
  6. N

Lag in PAdvent

English (Google Traductor) two months ago I was playing normally but now every time the server gets full I get lag I don't know why but is impossible to play and i have 20mb internet since i started this game Sombody can help me ? Português Galera, há 2 messes atras eu jogava normal mas...
  7. N

Fishing Rod System

Sometimes fishing takes too long to appears a pokemon and when i caught one is a fuc$*&$ Magikarp . . . and i have fishing 61 I Hope with this new system the magikarp just appears with the first rod
  8. N

Pokemon Fighting Style!

They need to put a command to where the Pokemon are standing even attacking one another Pokemon and only move when using ORDER Like !stop I'm tired of my pokemons get moving while I fish :rolleyes:
  9. N

Important well explained suggestions. Take a look!

Harden as passive ? NOOOOOO !!! And about Jiggly and Wiggly They doesn't have metronome Jiggly http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Jigglypuff_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29 Wiggly http://wiki.pokeland.net/wiki/Wigglytuff_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
  10. N

Pokemon Fighting Style!

Weird idea and That is not necessary right now Puts the fishing rod system first
  11. N

Fishing Rod System

@raker And the Corsola? We won't fishing him ?
  12. N

Evolutions in Future Generations.

Hitmonchan Remove Shadow Punch and add Sky Uppercut,Close Combat or Comet Punch
  13. N

Low LvL Event

Implement Task System that ends at a certain level 1~2 Premium days for players lvl 10~30 - event per month or every two months (1 day is good to they test the premium benefits) 6 Hours 2x Exp for players lvl 10~30 - event 6 Hours 2x Drop Rate for players lvl 10~30 - event (except Stones)...
  14. N

New Boost system by me.

nice idea to create a overpowered pokemon . . . Think about snorlax with more power . . . ahahah thinking better imagine a shiny pokemon with this items (luck is not yet on the server)
  15. N

Charmander too weak?

ahahah no men aahahahaha I had a charmander to kill insect and grass poke but the chamander is weak and a friend tell me to sell him and buy a eletric pokemon to fishing
  16. N

Charmander too weak?

Claro que é um bom pokemon , mas só pq os demais de fogo são PIORES!!! Na moral eu tinha um charmander e eu acabei vendendo ele para o NpC pq ele é um coco eu acho que se um pokemon de fogo não consegue matar um de planta de nivel inferior facilmente é pq tem algo zuado , imagina a negada upando...
  17. N

About chamander

omg charmander is horrible so weak but is the best fire pokemon in this generation i agree
  18. N

Charmander too weak?

AhahahahAAHAHahahAHaa this is impossible if he does not kill Weppinbell imagine a Bulbasaur I had a charmander and i sold this garbage by the same problem This pokemon is so hard to train because he don't kill any noob pokemon fast even with RAGE and eventually dies easy Want some advice...
  19. N

Melhores coisas a se fazer! / Best things to do.

npc seller is a great idea
  20. N

Leech Life II

C'mon men that's funny (i guess) absorb for zubat hahaha i think the GM dont know about that Small fixes changes the world
Back