Welcome!

Recent content by Yhamal

1. Yhamal

[PA Tournament 2016 PEARL] - Sign up here!

Name: Yhamal Stage: A
  2. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor 17/11 (Full TMs)

atm b.o is 270k + tm ice storm bro
  3. Yhamal

Sell [C] Scizor [128][F] TM: Doom Desire TM: Pursuit Leave your offers here
  4. Yhamal

Sell [C] Scizor [128][F] TM: Doom Desire TM: Pursuit Leave your offers here
  5. Yhamal

New Server - Yes or No

Agreed with Billy.Creating a new server without merging Diamond/Pearl would seriously jeopardize both servers, especially Pearl.
  6. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor Full TMs

Bump!
  7. Yhamal

[Sell] Cloned Scizor Full TMs

Bump.
  8. Yhamal

Duel and Guild Improvements

@roxen321 Guilds can choose if they want to participate in the ranks or not, so who doesn't like duels can be neutral.
  9. Yhamal

Well, for this problem a fast solution is putting a tax for ranked duels, like 50hd or maybe more/less. And a % of this money can be used for the prizes
  10. Yhamal

Hello Guys! Today im coming here to share with you all(Players and Staff) a few ideas. We could give more space to guilds, creating a new system ingame for it. This system can have a menu (like pokedex's menu) who shows all guilds in server. In this menu, you can put info like those...
  11. Yhamal

[Sell] Sell aero

name ingame?
  12. Yhamal

Cloned Scizor Sprite (Again)

Well, buy mine Pipoxo xD Like I said, isn't bad but could look way better with only a few details changed.It is the 2nd rariest poke ingame, it deserves a fcking awesome badass sprite haha
  13. Yhamal

Yes, 3 threads unfortunately. Sadly, I can't answer a thread that is closed.
  14. Yhamal

Dear Nickits, I agree with you that if they don't want to change, they doesn't have to. However, Lajrra isn't the only player in staff so if he didn't liked the idea he could at least leave it in forum to other staff members and players to discuss about it.Instead, he closed right after it. I...
Back