Welcome!

Recent content by xUlquiorrAx

1. X

Christmas 2019

You should rename it as "holiday events" so you don't feel pressed to do it on christmas and can enjoy the festivity like everyone else.
  2. X

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

Dear Santa It's me, Doggyx Smash. Yes, I have started using my old nick again. I'm sure you know who I am. You always know everything, like you always knew what I wanted even when I couldn't write you a letter. Everything has been quite nostalgic in recent weeks, that's why I decided to...
  3. X

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

I now you we can't buy more than 3 lottery tickets, but what about the other rewards. I farm 300 extra in another account but it doesn't let me expend them.
  4. X

that's like 170 per hour, tell me your secret
  5. X

How many token would we need, i want to participate but if the prices are too high maybe i should not. I don't have as much time as before
  6. X

[CONTEST] Letter to Santa Claus!

Dear Santa I know it's been years since the last time that I wrote to you. It's not that I've forgotten you, but I felt that I had grown up. The years passed and Christmas continued, year after year, tree after tree, dinner after dinner. I always thought about writing you again, but the excuses...
  7. X

No more level up

People who are already 150+ could get their additional exp on mastery points. Just need to make a table to compare exp before this change and exp after this. By the way, higher level player already did most of good quest so they dont need to pay for them and can spend their mastery points in...
  8. X

No more level up

Juego PA desde los inicios y siempre me pareció que el nivel del jugador no servia para nada mas que limitar los pokemon que podías usar. Es por eso que una vez llegue a nivel 120 mi interés por subir de nivel desapareció por completo ya que podía usar cualquier pokemon que quisiera. Cuando...
  9. X

Halloween promotion and double experience/loot

If u donate 4 times 12000 CLP (48000 CLP total) you will get: (65 points + box + c-ticket) x4. Just do it one by one not all at once.
  10. X

Chat Rules

I know there are rules that need to be follow, but this kind of mute make me laugh... Seriously, people use this kind of channel because they want some help or just talk with other people, but get muted just for a joke? Please do a review of chat rules. This is so arbitrary and even...
  11. X

Daycare Shinys

With the new "abilities update" PA is even more likely consoles Pokemon Games. With that in mind, the next logic step is Pokemon Breeding. If u played pokemon games u probably breed A LOT of pokemon to get a better one or a shiny. I know the economy in PA is totally different than pokemon...
  12. X

TM tasks system and changes to autoloot

All was wonderfull 'till i read "If you loot the TM from the Pokemon assigned to the task, the task will automatically end". It would've really sad if i kill 3999 and then they loot the tm. Anyway thanks for this !
  13. X

[contest] Christmas Stories - Questions

Im starting to hate the word "soon" -.-
  14. X

TM Tasks

An achievement for getting every single one *-*
  15. X

Players PA Ideas

@Raissa is there any chance that we can see pokemon on house like this (see image). So we can use them like furniture and we havent to double click them when we need to know what kind of pokemon it is. (I really want to an eevee museum on my house) PD: Uncle Paint strike again.
Back