Welcome!

Recent content by Winged

1. Winged

Letter to Santa Claus - Contest

To: Santa Claus, North Pole Dear Santa ! Sorry that I am sending letters only once a year, but You never even replied to mine. So I guess it is kinda fair. That year was pretty harsh for me. Health issues, losing job, severe depression. I am glad that I am here today. I wish that nobody...
  2. Winged

I guess hello again

Hello, I just wanted to say "Hi", Im so sorry that I left almost without the word.. I had some super hard problems in rl to deal with. Anyway, I am coming back, and I hope to meet some old friends here, and make new ones. Platinum, Im coming home honey!!!!
  3. Winged

Hall of Fame 2018

1. The most friendly player: Kasas 2. The most mean player: Dragonitemen 3. The most friendly Tutor: Kasas 4. The most mean Tutor: - 5. The best player: Arcanist Karl 6. The best Staff Member: Aga/Vitto 7. The biggest Drama Queen: 8. The biggest Troll/Joker: Sucrii 9. The most greedy person...
  4. Winged

Players PA Ideas

I would say Nevermelting Ice instead of Ice Cube on Vanillish. And yea, Ice Shards would be dope.
  5. Winged

Global Duel Tournament 18/08

Winged Platinum
  6. Winged

1st PA Car Racing Tournament!

Winged Platinum
  7. Winged

Pokemons' Abilities - Discussion & Suggestions

That ability doesn't exist in real pokemons. So why should it exist here? Also, double damage? No way. It would be so easy, and op ability which would give big advantage in duels. More probable is ability Flare Boost- Powers up special attacks when the Pokémon is burned. Cheers.
  8. Winged

World Cup Drawing Contest - Public Vote

Winged Platinum Akai Czoklit
  9. Winged

Tale [LT] Platinum

So here I am again. I recovered my economy a little, so I was able to buy some TM's and some pokes. Also I am keep catching some dudes :3 #199 #200 #201 #202 #203 #204
  10. Winged

World Cup Drawing Contest

So.. Even with broken hand I decided to join that contest.. So here it is: Grand final Highlight from Pokemon TV. And here is better resolution.. Since my hand is still shaking :s
  11. Winged

New Places

We actually have good rock spawn (top of rock tunnel lavender). I agree with this for sure. Right now we dont have any good spawn with fairy pokemons. Dewford is decent, but it is the only one spawn. Cuz we can't count Rustboro one I think :s
  12. Winged

World Cup House Contest

Winged Platinum Since I dont like crowds while watching games. Here is my nirvana. Only me, and TV :3 Obviously my whole house is white, and red becouse of Polish team. Even Polish national team came to see my house :) And last, but not least. Garden where I can practice some tricks :3...
  13. Winged

Tale [LT] Platinum

So, a few days ago I finally caught my nemesis :3 Bigger LT update is coming :*
  14. Winged

Darken [LT]

You got punished by warning for showing a bug. Everyone would be punished for using the game bug, and you've also promoted it instead of reporting. You found a way to bug traps, and instead of reporting it, you did youtube video so other people can use that bug too? Do not you see your fault?
Back