Welcome!

Recent content by tsuki

1. T

i need ban for this guy and need back my pokemon

why u focus on if is his fault or not, that "Anomiem" is a thief, if u lend me 100 bucks and the i just dont get u back that cash is ur fault?, NO!, and less if EXIST GMs! that they help on this cases, my friend Chacaloko is a premmium member, he pay to have just fun, think that Gms must get...
  2. T

1.5x Exp event starting tomorrow saturday

he didnt ask for more, learn to read, noob.
  3. T

sugestion from {Gms}

well, the server is laggy. at least for me, im brazilian
  4. T

ADMIN,GM HELP!!!! SOME HACK ME!

im wondering how someone fell for that..
  5. T

@New Poke Exp. Changelog

well, lower levels have full xp, and highers 50% that is what i think.
  6. T

PA Team does not recognize other people?

well, he was angry for x reason and he kicked the bucket. do that. :T
  7. T

PA Team does not recognize other people?

actually, when thor has been banned one of the reason is because he wanted to leave, and because of that he ofended a guy here. btw, very humble. :T
  8. T

We need a tutor in Diamond

you started to complain and renett*probably* shut down the topic, it was something about what you gonna do between the oficial aand the beta.
  9. T

'' puxa saco de moderador, virgem, nerd , vai pegar mulher. '' oh, i think i was wrong. sorry.
  10. T

this will be my last posto on this tread. post senseless thing is spam, and you arent? you reaaaaally dont know what are you talking about, even most of brazillian comunnity hate ya. :T and, btw, gratz thor.
  11. T

ghosts pokemon

yeah, the normal type, wich they have advantage my gastly lvl 33 gives 250, or something like that against them, how im i suppose to train him now? :/
  12. T

A problem with this guy

sammy, he is br, i saw him on portuguese chat, and that aint the first time he is posted here, that mutneja, he blocked de ponyta respawn too. :T
  13. T

Bug Pokemons & Rates

can i find these on viridian? ):
  14. T

Bug Pokemons & Rates

oh, that explain ._. is there a way to give more life to the trainer? he kinda get killed really really easy, and everytime ):
  15. T

wasnt you fired a while ago? ._.
Back