Welcome!

Recent content by Torviic

1. Torviic

Dmgs of Hypno and Alaka.

Pyrokar did a lot of good rebalances but, If a large majority is complaining about SOME rebalances is why he's doing something wrong. We're here discussing about these changes and to tell him what's doing wrong. But in this case is so blind to see it. @ Topic: It's easy to get a TM Reflect &...
  2. Torviic

please, stop with this bullshit.

@ I don't know what are you trying to prove, with this changes Hypno will be the op's psyquic pokemon, but you're so blind to see it. The funniest thing of this all is that some staff members who were doing the changes ( I'm not going to say names, everyone knows how are them) bought pokemons...
  3. Torviic

[Complaint] About Raszagal & Babkaa

As Ashcaiobra said, the speed of his atacks can be done spaming in battle, but he throws the ball instantly. I do not pretend to hate anyone but I don't know what you're trying to defend. You are ridiculous, we can clearly see that he's botting. But you can still crying probably your staff...
  4. Torviic

Rebalance suggestions - discussion

@ If you add Nightmare to hypno you can also add psyfusion and 2.5k of blissey's life. @ You will gum up 2 spells of blissey (Healing wish & Wide ward) and 2.5k life? Excessive @ Try to balance fighting pokemons like Hitmonchan & Hitmonlee and don't be mad with Blissey. You can also add Tygore...
  5. Torviic

Chiwakas LT

Another one :3
  6. Torviic

Chiwakas LT

Full Exeguttor :3
  7. Torviic

The Event [Saturday 5 ~ Tuesday 8]

Haters gona hate, cryers gona cry..
  8. Torviic

Events should be hard no impossible..
  9. Torviic

How many people reach the box4 prize?
  10. Torviic

The best way to do it is putting Rock, Paper and Scissors in hotkeys and hit the keyboard with your head.
  11. Torviic

1. I write it bad, was 1024 not 2046. Anyway you should be quiet and stop write things that your mind can't understand, let the majors do it. 2. I'm not complaining about it, i've just write the % to reach the best prize.
  12. Torviic

Anyway the new probability having 50% is like rakeri said 1/2046 = 0.0009765625
  13. Torviic

The probability to win 1 round is (1/3), if we exclude the draw rounds . Probability to win 10 times in a row is: (1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3)*(1/3) = (1/3) ^ 10 = 0.000016935087808430283~~ Keep Dreaming..
  14. Torviic

[Support] PA Offline ???? Help

Today in Mcdonals 3x1. Get fat and stop disturb. :3
  15. Torviic

Chiwakas LT

Well done! Take another for me ._.
Back