Welcome!

Recent content by TheJorden

1. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

Tournament: Bad Seat?... More New Stuff: Also Catched Magnimite...Didnt get to picture..forgot..:/ xD Stay Tune for More!
  2. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

My new Meleon Leveling / Golem Leveling / Leveling my self: My Catching + Magikarp Become The Dragon: Surfing: More Soon! Go go 30 Catchs
  3. T

Spawn Block

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  4. T

Hi All! IM Back - Jorden - Pre-Pre-Beta

Im Jorden From a year + ago when the PA Team just started the system and bought stuff or idonu how they got..probably scripted or whatever the whole ot i was at the fourm bring ideas and what not talking about the game and waiting for the first beta to be realeased..was on the first 4...
  5. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

So heres the Golem...now Charmeleon... :) My Newest Catch: Stay Tune!
  6. T

FUCK ME!!! TODDLER!~@~!@!~#!@$@#%#$^ THE FIRST EVER/BEST TUTOR in Game / World Someting in Fourm!!! WOOOOOOOOOOT ur Back too?! Omfg omfg omfg i well love to return play with u...although i dont remmber we had much ingame but its good to have u back...
  7. T

NBB Guild - Retrie to Remake?

Fine...xD
  8. T

Heeey mmm listen i had retried cus of school either but found it it didnt matter anyways! :D and...

Heeey mmm listen i had retried cus of school either but found it it didnt matter anyways! :D and now im in collage way harder and still i can make it i bet u can too..do it for me and come back! i getting NBB back together even if its not what it was well get new brothers waiting for ur message...
  9. T

NBB Guild - Retrie to Remake?

Thanks i Going Revive this and the New Brotherhood well be United More than the old one! MARK MY WORDS
  10. T

A Music Idea?

OK Heard all ur Replays ill come up with unannoying not heavy that takes lot of MB of client and useful stuff. sorry if it was a spam wont happen again just hoping to make useful of my self as i did back at the days. Happy hunting anyone. can be locked.
  11. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

ROFL!!! WHERE ARE U CHAT ME ASAP!! add me MSN!! dyardnan@gmail.com @all ty so much...its honor to have u follow my LT
  12. T

Its Nice to be Back Alba and nice to hear from u :) any date on coming jhoto? are there tests? :O is striker on them..? really wanted talk to him..-.- and can u move my Suggestion to Suggestion Section?
  13. T

Jorden [LT] Diamond

So Hi Everyone Returning to PA was really hard but i making it fine so far...without the Tons of cash...have people who support me. so First ill get Golem as i always do... Some First Pictures of My Team: Have a Gastly 30+ in daycare/magikarp 48 here Gravler 47: Gravler 48: Level 50: My...
  14. T

Abble - Life Thread

happy birthday
  15. T

u play? if u do MSg Me in Game..and whats ur IGN
Back