Welcome!

Recent content by Tedric

1. T

The Indigo League - Become a Pokemon Master!

But I said that on rules ;c pokemons lvl can be change but it should be hard.
  2. T

Rocket Buyer quest.

Nice idea.
  3. T

Make duel in pairs

Well will be preaty hard. You will need a lot of hotkeys ;/ because if you use m1 both pokemons will use m1 and one could have a nice m1 and other a sux m1 ;c
  4. T

The Indigo League - Become a Pokemon Master!

I would love to see more comments/opinion. And soon see this implanted in game ;c
  5. T

Belt of Champion.

Go go go free belts growing in lockers for all this noobs..... plz free itens for everybody! They are fine now. Stop crying.
  6. T

Underpowered Pokemon List [Community List]

The only one who need it is you. What's next? Will you say that Raticate should have the same power of them?
  7. T

After collecting all badges

Maybe this is a solution Master League!
  8. T

Box 3 READ THIS

Cry me a river lol I've got geodude on box 2, electrode on box 3 and machamp on ffp. And you don't see me crying.
  9. T

New Quest Lv 90++/Need The New Intems Pokemon/ New Island/ The Most Hard Challenge

There is a lot of magma resp lol and scythes aren't so hard to loot. Anyway I don't think that gm's will put this on game giving so much cash since there is many hard quest giving like 30~70hd only.
  10. T

Towards the top - The Quest

Since I saw a dragonair coming out from box 4 I don't think staff removed or added pokemons from the box4 PO. So this discutions about pokemons who should get out or get in is for nothing.
  11. T

Jano-Alba-Koob-Nino

Ye better check all ip. Give all names who played on that coffe. Maybe it help you.
  12. T

Scyther trap - Drax Diamond

Nevermind ...
  13. T

Underpowered Pokemon List [Community List]

If you want increase the underpower you must fix the others too lol or you think that all pokemons should have the same power?
  14. T

Bug reported without receive reward

The best reward he should get is poliwag lol
Back