Welcome!

Recent content by sphyrnax

1. sphyrnax

Black Friday & Promotion & 9th PA Birthday

How can we exchange these? :) Is there a npc or is it by command?
  2. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

I'M BACK! :D Was waiting for the premium prize of the contest to be delivered so I could play XD Now to progress! I missed the game a ton And here is my comeback picture, it's not much for now but just to get things started again :D For those unaware I participated in the halloween drawing...
  3. sphyrnax

about halloween drawing contest

Not sure if it matters, but I'm dropping in to give my opinion anyway-- A constructive opinion that is. I read a couple days ago, don't remember from who, that no matter what the end result is in a public contest like this one there will always be someone complaining or not happy with it. One...
  4. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Hi guys! Passing by to let you all know I didn't quit XD I've been busy with work and decided to participate in the halloween drawing contest, so the time I had free from work I put it into painting my entry piece. I have posted it already and I'll be back to playing as normal in a couple days! :)
  5. sphyrnax

Halloween Drawing Contest

I thought I could edit my post but apparently I cant D: If any admin can take the gif part of this and insert it in my previous post that'd be great (if this second post is getting in the way ><) I didn't wanna leave that picture without posting the GIF of the process :c I used Clip Studio...
  6. sphyrnax

Halloween Drawing Contest

My entry! Took a while to finish this but here's my entry! Will attach a GIF of the process in a bit :) I wanted to paint something halloweeny to compare to my last year's halloween painting and I was inspired because I'm enjoying the game a lot, so this came like a ring to the finger! Hope you...
  7. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Thank you for this bro! I didn't know you could do that, it definitely helped :3: Also I'm happy you enjoy my thread, hopefully even more in the near future when things get more exciting! Here are the results of your tip hahaha, I still had to do 2 attempts, I ended up writing down the...
  8. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Back with a post! I wasn't able to play much these past days because of irl stuff, was very busy with work and my internet wasn't helping either in my free time :( (super slow), so I didn't make much progress worth posting in a day or two. Here is the progress I've made these past days though...
  9. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Oright! I was gonna post yesterday but I refused to without this specific catch I was attempting, so I waited until I finally got it. So I'm finally back! I made huge progress and got a few things to share :D So let's start with why I didn't post yesterday: This was my most difficult catch...
  10. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

XD No te preocupes bro! Pero lo aprecio mucho :3:
  11. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Thanks a lot mate! I'm happy you enjoy it, I'll have fun for you and hope one day you can come back :) Back today with progress! Not gonna post level screenshots because I have leveled too much, too many pokes and too many evolutions this past day with the event, so I'll have a different post...
  12. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

Back today with an update! Yesterday I couldn't play much because I had bad internet plus I was very tired from work, so not much progress :[ I advanced a lot today though! So here goes the post~ It contains the little bit I did yesterday plus the whole lot from today Let's start with this...
  13. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

And back with the last post for today! I didn't do much again in terms of leveling~ I made some more money to buy that Munchlax maybe tomorrow, bought the Electabuzz today so that's out of the to-do list, and did a few quests :} After I was done with money/quests I went to level for a bit~ I...
  14. sphyrnax

The life of Amino [LT]

So! Today I log in and I go sell some pokes to npc, and while managing the locker I realize there's a Chansey at the bottom lol, so I open the locker a bit confused since I didn't notice any parcel or notification before D: And there it was! :50::50::50::6: A Chansey that was sent yesterday, a...
  15. sphyrnax

Enphe [LT]

Following! Goodluck with your Kingdra catch man :}
Back