Welcome!

Recent content by Skomorowsky

1. Skomorowsky

Song of the day

2. Skomorowsky

MarcinPL - moja przygoda

Oczywiście masz Balle typowo na shiny czyli Premier balle ale mozesz uzywac tez innych takich jak rocket i sport i tez zaleznie od typu pokemonow masz balle takie jak aerial czy dream i wiele innych Zapoznaj sie: http://pl.padventures.info/Balls :D
  3. Skomorowsky

Summer donation promotion / Higher Rates / Battle Pass

after entering the battle belt in the game in position number 21, there is one sportball to be won, I don't know if it's a visual bug but I wanted to report it right away ^^
  4. Skomorowsky

MarcinPL - moja przygoda

Uwielbiam tu zaglądać i szczerze podziwiam to jak to prowadzisz. Widać, że ta gra sprawia Ci mega radość i rozgrywasz ją jak prawdziwy "poketrener" :D Czekam na dalsze losy twojej przygody poipolehype
  5. Skomorowsky

Tutor Recruitment [Diamond/Platinum]

Character name: Skomor World: Platinum Languages: PL/ENG Why do you want to be a tutor: I've been here for over 11 years, I am active in the game and on the forum I really like helping players, especially the new ones who are just starting out, I often answer questions asked by players in the...
  6. Skomorowsky

Players rarest catches

Used 118 ultra balls, 3 rocket balls on Cloned Venusaur (Cloned Form), progress to get extra chance: 1.3% You caught a pokemon (Cloned Venusaur [89]). 😄
  7. Skomorowsky

Topic for small issues

is it possible to add an option to rename backpacks? maybe also boxes in houses poipolehype sobblepray
  8. Skomorowsky

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

i lost my Shiny Meganium in sport ball 130 Bullet seed and 1 more TM (I forgot which one) Skomor Platinum
  9. Skomorowsky

New Idea

Bump poipolehype
  10. Skomorowsky

Players rarest catches

Used 2 ultra balls, 105 rocket balls, 32 premier balls, 39 sport balls on Shiny Seviper (Shiny Form) Used 2 rocket balls on Shiny Seviper (Shiny Form). You caught a pokemon (Shiny Seviper [65]) so lucky munchlaxlaugh
  11. Skomorowsky

About a scammer Selin

Thank you for the warning, she also wrote to me once and to a few friends. she didn't cheat me but she was getting some stuff from them, I will invite them to read this post
  12. Skomorowsky

[Support] Can't log in into the game (my account).

I had a lot of problems with .dll files every time I installed Padventures on my computer or laptop. I will try to help you. Come pv
  13. Skomorowsky

New Idea

BumP poipolehype
  14. Skomorowsky

Funny trade offers

Sport ball buff soon? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
  15. Skomorowsky

Funny trade offers

negotiations are ongoinggardeuwu
Back