1. Rullox

Aloot for Daily Tasks

BUMP Snubbulgun
  2. Rullox

Aloot for Daily Tasks

Bump :magihype:
  3. Rullox

Aloot for Daily Tasks

Hello staff, i'd like to suggest any option to make possible NPC's take the items from our Aloot, sometimes is painful wait for entire list charge. Thanks for readingDittocelebrate
  4. Rullox

!hide_ball

tas bien¿ Politoedshrug
  5. Rullox

Topic for small issues

Hello. is it only to me or isn't working moon balls on sh greninja?, if isn't working for real might be possible to fix it please
  6. Rullox

Topic for small doubts

Cloned chansey and togepi will be removed from cloned island?
  7. Rullox

Players rarest catches

8. Rullox

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Nice rate cloned balls 23:54 Used 132 ultra balls, 1025 rocket balls, 1500 sport balls, 3000 cloned balls on Cloned Chansey.
  9. Rullox

10 Years Hall of Fame

The kindest player: Xo Ryotha, Xo Dolphy, Myke Towers (Good people) The kindest staff members: Simpsomp, Xo Dolphy, Raissa (They have helped me when i need and have been kind) The best businessman ever: Rockie lee, Atton (They have made good deals that have made them profit) The dumbest...
  10. Rullox

[Recovery] Shiny charm and Amulet lost by the rollback

one who was going to know that the server was going to crash xD
  11. Rullox

[Recovery] Shiny charm and Amulet lost by the rollback

Sorry for bothering, i have been lost an amulet coin, with my maker acc, i was in my friend's house which name is "Truco Explosibo" my friend Zonaa just threw on the floor of his house and when i went to pick it up with my maker "Guevonsito Goyo" after the rollback i logged on in my character...
  12. Rullox

Roserade

a request add TM183 Leaf Tornado pikachudetective
  13. Rullox

[Support] Lost Pokemons Rollback

Name: Rullex, my last character Punkito had them Flygon 130M "in Rocket Ball" AB: Levitate With TM Epicenter And Dragon Storm Shiny Sunflora 130M "in Sport Ball" AB: Early Bird With TM Petal Blizzard And Leaf Tornado Porygon-Z 130 "in Pokeball" AB: Adaptability With TM Reflect And Rain Dance...
  14. Rullox

[Complaint] Hacen falso evendo de exp x4 para capturar pokemones y no es asi

Yo decia nuestro compañero de juego que esta molesto, yo no lo estoy ;c
Back