Welcome!

Recent content by rhess

1. rhess

Ranking of Balls Fail :v

Another ball, another fail Used 7000 ultra balls on Meltan.
  2. rhess

Players rarest catches

Wasn't even hunting it, just making a battle pass task Bulbasaurwow
  3. rhess

Astoreth's (Bolkstar) journey [LT]

Holu Again I went in a semi retirement xD but it wasn't on purpose I just couldn't find inspiration to keep playing and I slowly started playing other games/ stopped playing PA Anyways hope y'all are having good holidays, Merry (late) Christmas!! CATCHES CARDS LEVEL Well i haven't...
  4. rhess

Not a really hard Pokemon but its boring Used 4800 ultra balls on Meltan.
  5. rhess

It's been already five months since the last update haha I know i said 10 - 15 catches and I would update again but I could only get 4 catches + I left the game for 3 months (Since May 25 - 29 or smth like that) but hey, here I am! Im still trying to figure out the things that were...
  6. rhess

Hello, the RNG doesn't want me to update! Used 2 super balls, 1775 ultra balls on Crobat (Normal Form), progress to get extra chance: 95.4%. hope everybode its fine! snomlove
  7. rhess

Hewwo! Its been almost a month since the last update, but it felt like only a couple of days Dittocozy The last week - 2 weeks I have been doing achievements for cards and getting new catches, now im seriously trying to achieve 600 catches! I've got a lot of new cards/catch so i hope u enjoy...
  8. rhess

Players rarest catches

I only used the cleffa bubble tea to complete the charm task for a battle pass task xd but got lucky, god bless Heavy balls
  9. rhess

Ability wipe poll

I like the idea of Ability wipe but i don't think they should add any other item to buy with diamonds, maybe if they make some high lvl quest or with requirements like getting X amount of cards, catches, lvl, etc. To at least make it a rare/hard to get item, they could even give it away on Dice...
  10. rhess

Players rarest catches

Im trying to get as much normal Karrablast with no guard as possible bc i want a Escavalier with that ab and got lucky right there haha Whimsicotthey
  11. rhess

I've been a little bit dramatic up there, haven't I? I didn't want to come back, but apparently I can only last 2 months without Xexy Bulbasaurwow I only have 4 screenshots this time, but this update it's just to tell that im playing again (kind of) All this time i have been on Feebas spawn...
  12. rhess

Almost there Some extra Used 10920 ultra balls, 22 rocket balls on Cloned Blastoise. No extra chance: not enough balls used yet, progress: 71.1%. Whimsicotthey
  13. rhess

Players rarest catches

Not a shiny/cloned but that took me a lot of time! I have thrown only around 250 - 300 balls fishing, all the others were on spawn (1 Feebas every 5 mins xd) Triggered the extra chance at 847 Dive balls with Professional Pitcher gloves + I had Catch charm 3.
  14. rhess

Players rarest catches

Yes, im playing again. I was on my way to the tower. bulbathink
  15. rhess

I forgot to say goodbye on here. Well after some time of thinking i've decided to left the game, i have already like 1 week retired but i wanted to say goodbye here anyways it was a pleasure to spend time making this life thread, thanks you all for reading all this time. My plan is to never...
Back