Welcome!

Recent content by Rasun

1. Rasun

Welcome back my friend !!

Welcome back my friend !!
  2. Rasun

First Papoi on Padventures Completed!

Rewards are : Soft boots, 100 platinum coins, more shet Merry christmas everyone ! PS: Santa, please unban my character Rasun T_T Hohen deleted me and he is retired, really am I doomed now ?
  3. Rasun

Hey, could u get on Harvey?

Hey, could u get on Harvey?
  4. Rasun

[Recovery] Rasun - Deletion

I understand you Khan and Lajrra . Of course I can start a new account, but I won't be much motivated to play again. Sucks that I havent got any chances now to be undeleted. So much has changed, people are changing too. I am just going to be a shadow now. Well, thanks for your's reply. I don't...
  5. Rasun

Lajrra, Actually it's not the same to undelete someone who played for a day to only advertise other servers, and to undelete a very old player. Rules are rules but that's also true what I said there. It's logic that someone who played only to spam, bot and advertise is much more dangerous to the...
  6. Rasun

Yes simple as that, everyone is equal when it comes to rules, no matter how long I play. However I just want to try, its never bad to ask :p #Spike Thanks a lot for your support, but please do not fight for me, I can do it. Making more posts like that won't help :( Undeleting everyone could...
  7. Rasun

Im thinking about it. But starting again from nothing takes a lot of time, and I dont have much...

Im thinking about it. But starting again from nothing takes a lot of time, and I dont have much time now. I'm kinda busy studying, training and more. Im waiting now to see what will happen with my account, if Im not undeleted, I think i will start over, but I wont get to any high level, maybe 30...
  8. Rasun

Yo, Im fine. Seems like i wont be undeleted, sux. Thanks for the support

Yo, Im fine. Seems like i wont be undeleted, sux. Thanks for the support
  9. Rasun

Ok I understand :/
  10. Rasun

Dear PA Community, I am sorry for my latest behavior. Basically I'm calling for help. I have just logged on PA and I see that this game is really, really great now. I wish that I could play it again. Too bad, my account was deleted few months ago for PA-PXG transaction, I regret this so badly...
  11. Rasun

[Recovery] Pyrokar

you made my day friend
  12. Rasun

About Spoderman =P

Love is bad for life, be single
  13. Rasun

[Support] Delete

No you didn't get it for free. You know, I wouldn't report you and anything if you didn't scam me. I promised not to say anything, but seeing that you gave me an empty account... get lost
  14. Rasun

Hi Tales Xela, Sorry but my account won't be undeleted.

Hi Tales Xela, Sorry but my account won't be undeleted.
  15. Rasun

[Complaint] Ignored - Crazy Harry

his character has been deleted. Reason: Account Trading Crazy Harry Thanks Hohenheim, but btw i think your comment is wrong xd why log in ? im not grammar nazi or osmething but lol xd u mean deleted right
Back