Welcome!

Recent content by praincks

1. P

chart deleted :(

hola soy princek era para ver si me pueden ayudar a recuperar mi cuenta tengo una cuenta llamada princek y la quiero recuperar por favor solamente fue algo incoherente ya me mostraron las pruebas y lo que paso fue esto...... habia un man fastidiandome que como subi esa cuenta y yo le dije para q...
  2. P

deleted injustified

quiero decir q tengo una cuenta llamada princek y la quiero recuperar por favor tengo 25 años ya creo que somos adultos solamente fue algo incoherente ya me mostraron las pruebas y lo que paso fue esto...... habia un man fastidiandome que como subi esa cuenta y yo le dije sin pensar (la compre)...
  3. P

puse esto soy princek mi chart esta deleted Hi I have an account called ¨princek¨ and am...

puse esto soy princek mi chart esta deleted Hi I have an account called ¨princek¨ and am reporting this because I want to recover deleted and and and showed me the evidence and I mean q q is a lie I do not buy anything or sell anything by rl and q was just teasing me there was a man that as I...
  4. P

estas?

estas?
  5. P

deleted injustified

Hi I have an account called ¨princek¨ and am reporting this because I want to recover deleted and and and showed me the evidence and I mean q q is a lie I do not buy anything or sell anything by rl and q was just teasing me there was a man that as I did to climb that account and said q leave the...
  6. P

hola creo q estaba hablando contigo en pad soy el de la cuenta princek la quiero recuperar

hola creo q estaba hablando contigo en pad soy el de la cuenta princek la quiero recuperar
  7. P

deleted injustified

Hi I have an account called ¨princek¨ and am reporting this because I want to recover deleted and and and showed me the evidence and I mean q q is a lie I do not buy anything or sell anything by rl and q was just teasing me there was a man that as I did to climb that account and said q leave the...
  8. P

hola creo q estuve hablando contigo en pad gamemaster y la cuenta princek q quiero recuperar

hola creo q estuve hablando contigo en pad gamemaster y la cuenta princek q quiero recuperar
  9. P

olle soy el de la cuenta princek como hago el report?

olle soy el de la cuenta princek como hago el report?
  10. P

deleted unjustified

hello I deletiaron one chart called (swuiwer kghit) deletearon me because what I am accused of a robbery that did not commit and at that chart donate my salary and me deletearon please help I had done 47k xq lot and do not want please lose
  11. P

unjustified delete

sorry is swuiwer kghit
  12. P

unjustified delete

deleted unjustified hello I deletiaron one chart called (swiwer kghit) deletearon me because what I am accused of a robbery that did not commit and at that chart donate my salary and me deletearon please help I had done 47k xq lot and do not want please lose
  13. P

unjustified delete

hello I deletiaron one chart called (swiwer kghit) deletearon me because what I am accused of a robbery that did not commit then I want my chart can help me be the agradescos esperos your answer thanks
Back