Welcome!

Recent content by Popeye

1. Popeye

[Recovery] Lost pokemon

Hi. My cloned ninetales is lost. Last time used, 1 year ago. Account Yohi How I get it, cloned box from Popeye or Yohi. Lvl: 130 Tm: Don't remember
  2. Popeye

Easter Event spoiler - 2024

https://ibb.co/jgQ6PXj Between Azalea and Violet
  3. Popeye

Players rarest catches

Wuoooo finally my friend!! You really deserve it!!
  4. Popeye

Held Item lost

Shiny Bump! Is there any way to solve this without being ignored? Already past 2 days without the Charm because of a Rollback that is NOT mine foult. If need more information let me know, but pleaso DON'T ignore this.
  5. Popeye

Held Item lost

Hi Today I drop my shiny charm here: 18:29 You see a Venomoth toy. Position: {x = 3760, y = 3168, z = 5}. In Misterball house, then I log out, and now I can't find it. Last time used: around 8 hour ago Killing shiny rogenrola in Yohi
  6. Popeye

11th birthday

Only 1 day away to be in 2010 .!sad
  7. Popeye

Wrong info un pokedex

I found this problem, the king stone is to evo slowking no slowbro, just to avoid mistakes in players.
  8. Popeye

Cards System - Info

Bro, the number 4 is already fixed, I move the tree to the wrong place XD Can deleted it from the list. Thanks
  9. Popeye

Cards System - Info

Pumpka Bump!! Is still not working
  10. Popeye

Cards System - Info

I already click on that tree and it said that it must be unpack inside a house...that's why I said that know is a bug
  11. Popeye

Cards System - Info

Hiho I think that with the new halloween tree decoration, is not possible to get the Pumpkaboo card, can someone check it please? Thanks.
  12. Popeye

Spawns and quantity of pokemons.

Hiho Do you know if there is any plan to increase the number of Noibat in game? There are only 2 !sad PD: Don't forget this baby bat.
  13. Popeye

Players rarest catches

After 4 shiny x2 event I get this bastard XD
  14. Popeye

[Recovery] Lost Pokemon

He is a noob, he trade me all the pokemons and he did't remember that. Can close the thread. Thanks!
  15. Popeye

About taking Rocket ball in Merchant pasy

Hiho Is there any way or possibility to take more than 10 rocket balls at the time in Daily? 15:30 You have 1635 daily point(s) at the moment. I have all that points and is a pain in the a** to get rocket balls with that points. Maybe a way to change the points into tokens that can be...
Back