Welcome!

Recent content by Pippy

1. P

Goodbye from pipps

Enjoy the pokes iv given ya peeps :) Had some fun but its time for me to quit so cya xD.
  2. P

:) imm baccck

I'd appreciate it if you didn't mock peoples grammer even if there dyslexic..i'v got it and i guarantee your's aint 100% perfict either...
  3. P

:) imm baccck

FINALY another welshy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! allready love you!! haha and welcome dude xD
  4. P

Re-balance Hitmonchan

Chan only wins due to the fact lee has only fighting type moves.. and chan is a fighting type...where as chan has elc, fire, ice and shadow moves.. along with its fighting attack and passive..so u cant assume chan is better in duels, it just has a advantage over lee.
  5. P

TM 05 Roar ^^

Wouldnt advise any of them pokes, megas got growl..and for the rest id wait for update for better tms
  6. P

Plates.

Why not just sell them?? if your worried about using them..keep one or 2 of each?? But yea i see why its anoying :)
  7. P

W.D Pokes Stolen by Me

Gona keep this simple, thats karma for you :p you f**k someone over months ago well it's gona come back to bite ya soon enough and it did. I agree that they shouldnt get it back, they let them into the house so it's the own fault, people get hacked coz of the stuff they do on the internet..u...
  8. P

Meganium 130 Pearl

He has a life just he only lvled mega..no other poke xD
  9. P

Guild LT [Shutup Woman Im Playing]

Every f**ker in my guild got a scyther but me, hate u guys lol xD
  10. P

How dare you! HOW DARE YOU...say anything bad about my magmar lmao! xD
  11. P

Can see my sexy magmar !!!!!!
  12. P

[PvP Tournament] Saturday 18 & Sunday 19

Trainer name - Pippy Server - Pearl Bracket - B Nationality - British
  13. P

My chars bugged :/

Hey just wondering whats up with my character, on the site if anyone searchs my name and clicks on it it will come to a blank page with writing same for highscores. Also i cant join anyguilds due to the fact its saying im in a guild >> 16:38 You see yourself. You are a trainer. Position: [X...
  14. P

Selling Typhlosion 100

Sell Typhlosion 100, Accept pokes, cash and diamonds. Msg ingame: Pippy :P
  15. P

LT Megapro @ Pearl!

Ahha Gz u noob <3 :D
Back