Welcome!

Recent content by Piepo

1. P

in new update scyther evolu?

gonna be so op lol
  2. P

@ PA Team.

Alba u said "we are working on this~" Maybe u could show everyone some screenshots or something just to let us know about the progress or maybe be a bit more "active" on the forums (with active i mean more reply's and so on)
  3. P

Catch...

MaD / keep trying
  4. P

[Botters]

Oh and come check on my anytime u want lololol
  5. P

[Botters]

can u tell this vescu to STOP FUCKING FOLOWING ME ALL DAY?
  6. P

Buy Charizard 80- 90

Ur price is WAY too low
  7. P

Sell onix 88!!

Are you looking for a price around ~6khd? or do you accept pokemons aswell? (I am very intrested)
  8. P

Problem With Client

Sorry dude no other suggestions. Maybe i upload mine and try it that way?
  9. P

Problem With Client

^ cool guy <3
  10. P

Problem With Client

Maybe u can try to extract everything to ur desktop and manually search for it?
  11. P

Botters and admins

1: I played tibia and the Polaks there were retarded 2: I live in the Netherlands and every year a bunch of retarded Polaks come here to "work" and they at least kill 2 people and destroy 5 restaurants. And ass Lulz said "Open ur eyes" I already told u why its not racism.
  12. P

The "Luck" factor

I think this game is based on too much Luck, and too less Skill. So my suggestion would be, Less luck, more skill :D Tho I have not figured out how you can do this.
  13. P

Botters and admins

And again.. Wikipedia is what people put on there they even say that it might be not true. bye
  14. P

Problem With Client

maybe you have a "PA.xdll" or something like that but not the same as "PA.dll" if u do, just rename it and it should work.
  15. P

Botters and admins

U seiously do not have a brain lol... "Racism" is when you insult somone with a different skin collor. (example for the brainless: I(a white man) insult a nigger(Definition of nigger: somone with a dark skin collor) And this shows AGAIN that polaks do not have any clue what they are talking about.
Back