Welcome!

Recent content by Phoenix10

1. Phoenix10

[Recovery] Lost my 5 volstrike dungeon keys

Already found them, they look exactly just like random held box lol... sorry about that my bad Thought these boxes were held boxes: https://prnt.sc/s9Vunk-1yrUH Thank you for replying anyways Xexy
  2. Phoenix10

[Recovery] Lost my 5 volstrike dungeon keys

Hello, i donated with my other account a few days ago and trade the keys to my char: Diu Danke - Platinum And today i was checking my backpack with my keys and i can't find the 5 keys, can anyone help me out? Thanks, i appreciate.
  3. Phoenix10

Ambar [LT]

I'll follow your post, keep the good catches jefa celebicelebrate
  4. Phoenix10

Players rarest catches

Hello i want to share with you guys the road of getting all of the shiny eevee evo's; this is the result of 2 past events and this one too. After too much time spent on this poke i got what i was looking for and with an extra (so lucky) rowletgasp
  5. Phoenix10

PAdventures Tales - Community Mini Event (beta)

Maybe elemental quest? idk but i love this Diu Danke - Platinum
  6. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Color: ORANGE 1. Take photo of 10 orange items that are from nature and 10 that are not from nature. 10 Orange items from nature 10 Orange items 2. Take photo of 10 orange pokemons that you can find in kanto region. 10 orange pokes from kanto
  7. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Color: GREEN 1. Harvest 10 green berries 2. Catch 5 green pokemons where each one is from a different region 5 different green pokes 3. Use 10 skills that are green 10 green skills 4. Sell 5 different green pokemons from hoenn...
  8. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum 1. Defeat 10 differrent dark pokemons: 10 pokemons dark
  9. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Lately i'm a little bit bussy, so i just made one task. Tasks: 1. Take photo of 10 pokemons that are underwater (the colors cannot repeat however one color can appear twice) - 3 points each 10 pokemons underwater
  10. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum COLOR: GREY Task 1: Catch 5 different grey pokemons. 13:29 You caught a pokemon (Magnemite [16]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! 13:31 You caught a pokemon (Machop [12]). But you are...
  11. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Got no time this weekend because of family, but i have to try it out anyways, sorry about the delay. :( Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Color: RED Task: 1. Find 15 items on the map that are red and are from nature - 1 point each 15 red items from nature 2. Harvest 10 red...
  12. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Tasks: 1. Find 20 pink items inside player's houses 20 pink items 2 per house 2. Level Up 5 different pink pokemons (3 levels each) - 3 points for each pokemon Swirlix 13 - 16 13:12 Your Swirlix advanced from level 13 to level 14. 13:13 Your...
  13. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Color: Rainbow Tasks: 1. Find 10 items on the map that begin with the letter "A", "I", "O". Letter A Letter I Letter O 2. Catch pokemons, whose letter is R A I N B O W - 3 points each R - 13:00 You caught a pokemon (Rattata [9]). But you are...
  14. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Mission - BLUE Tasks: 1. Catch 5 blue pokemons where each one is from a different region 18:20 You caught a pokemon (Poliwag [4]). But you are already holding six Pokemon, your Pokemon will be teleported to the Pokemon center! – (Kanto) 18:21 You...
  15. Phoenix10

Colors of the Spring

Hello. Nickname: Diu Danke Server: Platinum Mission - Green & Brown 1. Find 25 items that are both brown and green on the map 25 items 2. Sell 5 green and 5 brown pokemons to npc 02:50 Santiago: You sold 1x Seedot, 1x Slakoth, 1x Skiploom, 1x Diglett, 1x Grovyle, 1x Grotle, 1x...
Back