Welcome!

Recent content by Pentech

1. P

Exp Event

Thanks. But bad for me cuz I cant play during my vacation.
  2. P

[2x Experience event] Saturday 14-15 sunday

Good job Alba with 2x experience but I can not play anymore during the next 3 month, so I will be retired. Well, when I come back please I hope you all have finish the UPDATE(Jotho). Keep doing good work. We love you. ^^
  3. P

[New Client] 1.04

First, I agree with you, Khan, about the topic of the getting access to the new island; and second, staff you all are doing a very good job I hope you keep doing the excellente work you have been so far.
  4. P

Hello here

As some of the other players said all the GM do each one a different job inside the game for such reason all of them are equal. It does not matters which one you like of them, if not, how they perform their work in the cooperation of making the server better for all players.
  5. P

Idea

Bad idea Moaid. Remember this is POKEMON(story). This is not TIBIA.
  6. P

[Servers offline due DDoS]

We love you, Alba, You always trying to make feel the players better after the DDOS attacks. You rule. ^^
  7. P

I agree with you, Som. Almost all the players post the same thing without reading the previous post, it seems to me they do not know how to read because the great amount of post they write about the same thing.
  8. P

New items to pokemons loot.

Hey you are doing a great work, I hope PA staff take in mind your work.
  9. P

Next Update in Soon!

Well Said! ^^
  10. P

I think you should READ all the previous post before posting unnecessary post.
  11. P

You are not an idiot, if not the hackers have stupid reasons for hacking. By the way there should be a law to execute the hackers. I think one of the reason of the attacking is envy from another server.(I'm not blaming anyone).
  12. P

Wtf

I hope you solve this problem, and put an end to this tragic event. And guys let's have patience for a week to give the staff members a chance to work without pressure, so they can finish their work perfectly.
  13. P

Alba, Are there a way to track the Ip of the Ddos attackers? Because they are making too many attacks, and this can depresses the players. anyway we thank you for giving those extra premiun days and doble experience. Alba, you rule. ^^
Back