Welcome!

Recent content by nicolas123

1. N

[Complaint] account deleted

up up up
  2. N

[Recovery] Delete Account

Good I wanted to consult with an account, they deleted Remitolp of course illegal trade, he is worried, can they help with something?
  3. N

[Support] When will there be x2 char ??

yo no quiero eso, solo quiero x2 que dure como antes
  4. N

[Support] When will there be x2 char ??

When will there be x2 char ??
  5. N

[Ban Appeal] stole

Ami no, Erre player who took out several things without anybody's contention and now has several pokemon that are not his, this happened 2 days ago
  6. N

[Ban Appeal] stole

I denounce Erre for robbery of the guild. I take pokemons 130 with tms from the house, example C kingler with tms, Umbreon with tms Blissey and others. Can you do something?
  7. N

[Complaint] Queja

with all the server crash they made me lose my exp ticket. full>: * they can't return it to me at least or it's impossible since
  8. N

[Recovery] my cloned kingler disappeared

after the Diamond game fell 29/04/2020 between and my pokemon was gone Cloned Kingler 130 Tms Hydropump and Water Pulse Niicolas wolrd Diamond
  9. N

[Complaint] robbery victim

I want to file a complaint-quarrel-ban for robbery victim Segurox stole my Flareon 96 tm Lava plume with outif halloween, we helped him do elementary quest and he was together with Friadasz (witness) I passed my flareon so he would do the quest After a few seconds he left without saying...
  10. N

[Support] I need help with the Fossil of Rampardos

Español - Tengo mi fossil de Rampardos y solo le faltaban 5 hrs para que se abriera el fossil y cuando un dia me conecto ya no me marca los minutos que le faltan ,Ya hable con el npc de donde esta el Pokemon Rampardos , AYUDA!!:( English - I have my Rampardos fossil and it only needed 5 hours...
  11. N

[Recovery] Perdi mis Items

Español ºPerdi 15 Bayas de lovely powders hace 10 minutos , me costo sacarlas ya que es para CUTE QUEST me harian el favor de enviarmelas de nuevo porfavor Gracias. English ºI was Lost 15 berries of lovely powders 10 minutes ago, it cost me to take them out as it is for CUTE QUEST they would do...
  12. N

[CONTEST] Easter Stories

Easter Pokemon It all started in an Easter week where Migve and Jessiica were together making a friendly battle with their Pokemons. After a tough battle in winner was Migve. Jessiica felt a little sorry for what happened but he told her that he could help her improve where she accepted. The...
  13. N

[CONTEST] Easter Stories

Easter Pokemon
  14. N

Burning Legion [LT] - Diamond

Catch Cacnea
  15. N

Hello

I am banned? I connect to Black Sensei and he does not let me enter the game anymore :(
Back